PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
i am struggling with this. other people have said when they go to practice they can feel themselves ready to pass out, I just feel myself getting a massive fucking headache. i am using a slipknot but i cannot find the sweet spot and it's frustrating the fuck out of me

UPDATEL I GOT IT!!!!! THANK CHRIST!!!!!! It took about 4 seconds and I started going black. Instantly stood up and all was fine. So thankful to have this method ready.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: aneurysm, Life is pointless and Pookie
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I was struggling with that too.
I just gave up on partial hanging.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie and PrincessInWhite
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
I was struggling with that too.
I just gave up on partial hanging.
I am so fucking frustrated I can't even die in peace. I have no clue why it won't work

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
F

Flump

Student
Jan 14, 2020
It's so difficult to do this I've tried so many times I've given up on hanging now

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah I just felt like my head was filling up and gonna explode, I don't really get it

Reactions: PrincessInWhite
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah I just felt like my head was filling up and gonna explode, I don't really get it
This is exactly what I felt a few days ago when I tried partial. It was so scary!

• Hugs
Reactions: Nymph
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
You could try putting a rolled up sock(or something harder)across from the adams apple, where you can feel your pulse then put the rope over them. It might focus the pressure in that spot.

Reactions: Pookie
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
How is the sweet spot supposed to feel anyway? It seems like there would always be a feeling of pressure when you're constricting your throat..but I haven't tried it too much

PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
Last edited:
C

Chemicalcastration20

Sep 11, 2020
When I tried with loop right near the shoulder blades at the bottom of my neck, I got no head exploding feeling! SI stopped me though. I had the head exploding when loop was above Adams apple.

PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
When I tried with loop right near the shoulder blades at the bottom of my neck, I got no head exploding feeling! SI stopped me though. I had the head exploding when loop was above Adams apple.
yeah I needed to lean my weight into it fully tbh and I don't think I was, I'm not super tiny but I'm not large either so I def needed the full weight

Reactions: patheticpartner
C

Chemicalcastration20

Sep 11, 2020
yeah I needed to lean my weight into it fully tbh and I don't think I was, I'm not super tiny but I'm not large either so I def needed the full weight
I was pretty much in a laying down position when I tried it, Just my knees touching the ground, I heard loud tinitus.. I think I would have passed out if I had of continued.

I'm so desperate I don't know what to try next.. Iv got so many methods, but just can't decide which one.. I think I'm going to snap in the next few days and force myself to go through with one of them.

Reactions: patheticpartner