L

Lilium

May 2, 2020
Why did i ever think this could be easy?

After looking around for hours and asking four different chemical shops, i was told that i need a permit to purchase SN because it can be used to make explosives. Now all my plans to CTB using SN as a relatively painless method are thrown out the window. And i'm left with painkillers, meto, and the antacid none of which i can use; my life is just one cruel joke.

While looking up stuff for this method i didn't find any mention of having to have a permit to buy SN in Egypt, i did see another Egyptian user on here who was also having trouble getting SN, don't know if he ever managed to get any though.
To anyone who might find this in the future and is in a similar situation, you'll have to get it illegally or get a permit (i don't know how to do either so you're on your own) otherwise look for other methods.

Right now i'm feeling lost, i don't know what to do, i had planned to CTB before this weekend and i still do. The only other method i was considering was the Night-Night method, if i fail to get the stuff for it too i might have to resort to cutting my brachial artery, it'll probably be very painful but i'm running out of options.

I just don't want to be alive.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21, Ghassane and pentobarbitaldreams
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Im sorry to hear about all that. Try to get calm, and not do anything painful, impulsive and regrettable. There are more options and methods out there. We can search through them together

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling and Lilium
L

Lilium

May 2, 2020
Im sorry to hear about all that. Try to get calm, and not do anything painful, impulsive and regrettable. There are more options and methods out there. We can search through them together

I'm sorry. My head's still a mess, but I did calm down a bit after writing. And thank you.

Ghassane

Ghassane

Feral kitten
Mar 8, 2020
Why did i ever think this could be easy?

After looking around for hours and asking four different chemical shops, i was told that i need a permit to purchase SN because it can be used to make explosives. Now all my plans to CTB using SN as a relatively painless method are thrown out the window. And i'm left with painkillers, meto, and the antacid none of which i can use; my life is just one cruel joke.

While looking up stuff for this method i didn't find any mention of having to have a permit to buy SN in Egypt, i did see another Egyptian user on here who was also having trouble getting SN, don't know if he ever managed to get any though.
To anyone who might find this in the future and is in a similar situation, you'll have to get it illegally or get a permit (i don't know how to do either so you're on your own) otherwise look for other methods.

Right now i'm feeling lost, i don't know what to do, i had planned to CTB before this weekend and i still do. The only other method i was considering was the Night-Night method, if i fail to get the stuff for it too i might have to resort to cutting my brachial artery, it'll probably be very painful but i'm running out of options.

I just don't want to be alive.
I have the same prob here in Morocco i even got the antiemetics now im left with jumping, cutting ur artery could be risky u may just lose ur arms anless ur planning to cut it from ur neck so do some researches before

Reactions: Lilium
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
Yes, my parents are from Egypt. I have been there many times as a child. Wiki says it's 140 metres and you would land on concrete. Somebody did it in December
that's crazy

StuckAF

StuckAF

Apr 16, 2020
Please don't do that. So many kids will get to witness that.

L

Lilium

May 2, 2020
Have you thought of Cairo tower? It will 100% be fatal
Yeah I have. For me it's too much of a spectacle, I want my death to be as uneventful as possible. Put simply, I don't want to be remembered. So if I can help it I'd rather die at home. I am going to keep this method as a last resort though.

KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
I don't know any reliable home methods except SN. Maybe you could run into traffic or walk in front of a train. I guess those are less public than Cairo tower but are still public. I don't really have any other ideas. Sorry I couldn't help more