• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

pleasehelpmedie

Jan 9, 2023
I've been suicidal for more than 7 years now and I have attempted to ctb multiple times starting from my teens. I started cutting even before I knew self harm was a real thing. Whatever life event I'm going through, this feeling used to be constant. I lost my brother to drowning in 2021 and my life had never been the same. He was my favorite person in the entire world whom I could go to for anything and suddenly it was like I lost everything. I have ADHD and BPD and life in general has been very tough to me. I had always been happy to die even when I was at my happiest.

SN isn't available for me to acquire or the other necessary stuff, I'm currently staying with my parents as I was visiting them for my study break. I'm in a bad place with my physical health to the point I cannot even control my bowel movements. Since I am already sick my parents wouldn't suspect anything if I was getting more sick. I wanted some method or overdose which could be easily available and would slowly lead me to ctb.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: donealready and π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„
LookingOverTheEdge

LookingOverTheEdge

Hello Darkness my old friend
Jul 13, 2020
actually, all med could kill us if we overtake them, so sn is not the only choice really (have to admit its one of the most effective ones tho)
i once read a book, it said that even med for flu is poisonous if we take a proper dosage
if people really suffer, its quite fine to stop it a peaceful way
love from the other side of the earth, hugz
Most medication based attempts fail. Many lead to long term damage that makes life even worse. And even the successful ones tend to be drawn out and very painful.

I respect a persons choice. But I wouldn't want anybody to suffer unnecessarily.

π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

ε€§ι“ε¦‚ι’ε€©οΌŒζˆ‘η‹¬δΈεΎ—ε‡Ίγ€‚
Jan 6, 2023
I've been suicidal for more than 7 years now and I have attempted to ctb multiple times starting from my teens. I started cutting even before I knew self harm was a real thing. Whatever life event I'm going through, this feeling used to be constant. I lost my brother to drowning in 2021 and my life had never been the same. He was my favorite person in the entire world whom I could go to for anything and suddenly it was like I lost everything. I have ADHD and BPD and life in general has been very tough to me. I had always been happy to die even when I was at my happiest.

SN isn't available for me to acquire or the other necessary stuff, I'm currently staying with my parents as I was visiting them for my study break. I'm in a bad place with my physical health to the point I cannot even control my bowel movements. Since I am already sick my parents wouldn't suspect anything if I was getting more sick. I wanted some method or overdose which could be easily available and would slowly lead me to ctb.
i guess yew could be a choice?
yew is a kind of plant and most of its main part is poisonous, its root, seeds, leaves, even the tree itself.
search the internet and you may find instructions on how to produce yew before you take it, its a slow and peaceful way to go, i believe
Most medication based attempts fail. Many lead to long term damage that makes life even worse. And even the successful ones tend to be drawn out and very painful.

I respect a persons choice. But I wouldn't want anybody to suffer unnecessarily.
sorry for my mistake
standing for my personal viewpoints only :)

Last edited:
P

pleasehelpmedie

Jan 9, 2023

I respect a persons choice. But I wouldn't want anybody to suffer unnecessarily
Thank you, not being able to succeed and suffering with a liver failure is the reason I haven't tried it. I have tried overdosing on acetaminophen multiple times, while once I ended up puking bile and the other time I felt a shock if anyone touched me and was in the ER. So I don't want either of that happening, I wanted to maybe overdose everyday for a week a see where it takes me but again I have the fear of it turning out like my previous attempts
i guess yew could be a choice?
yew is a kind of plant and most of its main part is poisonous, its root, seeds, leaves, even the tree itself.
search the internet and you may find instructions on how to produce yew before you take it, its a slow and peaceful way to go, i believe

sorry for my mistake
standing for my personal viewpoints only :)
Thanks for your response, but I searched about yew and it doesn't grow where I live so i think it won't be possible to get my hands on that