Z

Zarzoh

Feb 16, 2020
Hello everyone i have a request. I am from eastern Europe, and i am trying to get my hand on SN but it is really hard here where i live. There are two places where i could order it from but it is impossible to get it. One place requires you to have a registered business and you could not order small amounts of SN. The other one just doesnt want to sell it to me or is just ignoring me. Is there anyone that has an excess of SN so they could send it to me, i would really appreciate that. I does not have to be a big amount of it. Sorry if this thread is breaking the rules of the forum, if it is just delete it.

Reactions: sadworld
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Just make a dash to Poland

Reactions: sadworld, watsonsmith and not4us
Z

Zarzoh

Feb 16, 2020
No one? You could really help me, i am preparing myself for SN method for months now, but there is no way to get it. There has to be someone that has a little left. I know it sounds weird, but i dont have any other options. I am sure i would fail at any other attempt of ctb.

MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
There is a russian company selling them online, very easy to get

Reactions: ineedtoleave and sadworld
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
just search..you will find some website

almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
I dont think anyone would want to sell their extra SN because of privacy issues

Reactions: Ghost2211, sadworld and deleted
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I'm sure it's possible to get sn from a website in eastern europe, i don't know if i can tell you where i am getting my from because i don't know if it's against the rules.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and ineedtoleave
I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
Did anyone have any luck getting SN in Europe?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
There are legal, privacy, and ethics issues sending you a poison you'll use to kill yourself. I do hope you find a source, or can travel to where you can get it. I'm sorry it can be so ridiculously hard to get it for some people.

I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
There are legal, privacy, and ethics issues sending you a poison you'll use to kill yourself. I do hope you find a source, or can travel to where you can get it. I'm sorry it can be so ridiculously hard to get it for some people.
Do you live in europe? Were you able to get it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
Well I ordered from Poland but you never know if it's legit or not.. i'd love to talk to someone who also ordered it from Poland