C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
Fuck i wish i could do it right now i just want to end this fucking joke of life

orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
Why Tuesday? Is this not an impulsive decision? I read your previous threads and I have a similar situation with you. I'm also tired and don't want to live. But I couldn't leave on Thursday. I just couldn't. I could not overcome myself.

C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
Cant hang myself full suspension with other people in the same house

orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
Could never hang himself. Thank goodness there are things like SN.

hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
Why Tuesday? Is this not an impulsive decision? I read your previous threads and I have a similar situation with you. I'm also tired and don't want to live. But I couldn't leave on Thursday. I just couldn't. I could not overcome myself.
I was wondering if you managed to go through with it or not because I didn't see you post again until now. I f*cking hate the survival instinct. If had opportunities all week, especially Friday and Saturday but I still didn't manage to fully commit. Likewise I couldn't overcome myself.

orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
I was wondering if you managed to go through with it or not because I didn't see you post again until now. I f*cking hate the survival instinct. If had opportunities all week, especially Friday and Saturday but I still didn't manage to fully commit. Likewise I couldn't overcome myself.
I unsubscribed in the previous thread. That I sat in the car for about 4-5 hours with SN in my hands but could not overcome myself.

In the future, I will not create topics about my leaving soon. I'll just post a thread after I drink SN.

hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
Cant hang myself full suspension with other people in the same house
Not sure it really matters but I found a research statistic yesterday which said in the suicide reports they had used for reference, 52% were fully suspended with feet off the ground, and 48% were suspended/partially suspended with their feet touching the ground or in another position where the body had contact with the ground. Not sure why but it comforted me a little bit because I would prefer partial and it was reassuring to see that both methods were fairly equal - at least according to their research if it's accurate
I unsubscribed in the previous thread. That I sat in the car for about 4-5 hours with SN in my hands but could not overcome myself.

In the future, I will not create topics about my leaving soon. I'll just post a thread after I drink SN.
It's understandable. Sometimes we think we're ready that today's the day, and that posting it will give you the push to go through with it, but you can only do what your mind and body allows you to do. I've decided I'm not going to post anything when I intend to do it - if anyone remembers, I'm sure my silence will be a good enough hint that I managed to leave

Last edited:
Reactions: orlandom