• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mooshi

Mooshi

Across space and across time, I will be there.
Jan 13, 2020
I've been looking at the Night Night mega thread and whatnot, and although a blood choke is not the route I'm planning to take, passing out interests me a lot. I've been trying to find my carotid artery, but I can't find it no matter what. I have found it before, and almost made myself pass out, but I stopped. Then when I try to do it again, I can't find it. It's very frustrating, can someone offer me some tips or advice on finding it?

Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
I've been looking at the Night Night mega thread and whatnot, and although a blood choke is not the route I'm planning to take, passing out interests me a lot. I've been trying to find my carotid artery, but I can't find it no matter what. I have found it before, and almost made myself pass out, but I stopped. Then when I try to do it again, I can't find it. It's very frustrating, can someone offer me some tips or advice on finding it?
Make sure your neck is extended all the way or else you will just get a headache and not pass out (also makes it easier to find the artery). What you want to do is find the pulsing vein on your neck. It's not too far away from the Adams apple but you want to put whatever your using for the method above the Adams apple. Then use your thumbs to put a moderate amount of pressure on them. You don't need a lot, just a little amount of force. Within about 5 seconds your mind will start feeling fuzzy and your head might feel like it's expanding. That's when you know that you've got it. I highly don't recommend doing this standing up because you start to lose all balance and coordination and might hit your head on something (I know that from experience). Just repeat it by using tape or ratchet when you're ready and then you'll pass out without any pain and die in a couple of minutes due to lack of blood flow to the brain. Hopefully this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pale Blue Dot, LifeAfterDeath00, panhandler92 and 1 other person
Mooshi

Mooshi

Across space and across time, I will be there.
Jan 13, 2020
I'm still having trouble getting it to work, but I'm sure I'll get it eventually. Tysm.

Nuggest

Nuggest

Jan 3, 2020
Copy-paste of one of my comments from another thread:

Place your hands behind your neck as you would do when stretching. Place your thumbs left and right below your jaw and move them backwards until you reach the gap between your jawbone and throat left and right of your windpipe. You should clearly feel your pulse when applying light pressure. Now you can interlink the tips of your other fingers behind your neck - just below or partially on the end of your skull.
All you need to do now is to press backwards AND upwards with our thumbs (towards or below the end of your skull) with moderate force. You will go limp within 5 to 15 seconds. If you do not or feel pressure building inside your head, you are either not pressing hard enough or your thumbs are misaligned. You won't pass out but your body will go almost completely limp for few seconds, best do it while sitting or lying down.

This is my own technique, so it might not work for others. Have fun experimenting, but you shouldn't do it more than one or two times a day, otherwise you will get a headache.

Two pics for illustration (sry for looking scruffy, I haven't shaved in a week :ahhha:):

1 2

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness, Wonderful_Werther, TheGoodGuy and 3 others
M

marriedindeed

Aug 7, 2019
Carotid compression was first covered in the March 2019 edition of the PPeH. There is a whole chapter dedicated to it. Its referred to as the "Korean Method". It also talks about how to avoid placing pressure on the trachea. The December 2019 edition can be found here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1-s8HKaiTciIwPKJ4TA7g8fdM6EpIfizC

Based upon my own experiences, I would not recommend this method: tried partial suspension, obviously it failed, but I was left with lots of small red dots on my face where the tiny capillaries had burst due to the increase in pressure. Luckily the red dots cleared up after a couple of days.

I did a test run with a thin cable using both hands, i.e. self strangulation, with some success. However, when it came to my actual attempt using a door knob for the suspension, I failed multiple times.

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness and Mooshi