P

purplesky9

Sep 21, 2024
I am having trouble finding DMC to order SN despite following all the clues that others have provided. Have used the search engine y to search for Sodium Nitrate and haven't been able to find any site with the acronym DMC. Others said they found it within the top 3 results. Are other people having the same problem? Has anyone else been able to find the site recently?
Is there another source someone could supply clues for?

Reactions: tankapi, orangechair14 and j1nxxb0yjj4ke
A

Aziz354

Sep 20, 2024
I'm having the same trouble finding it. Tell me if you find it and i will tell you.

Reactions: j1nxxb0yjj4ke
vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
Because of how new your account is many people won't be willing to give out the source.
But if you do some hunting, and look through threads it will become clear !

Reactions: Kadaver, opheliaoveragain, j1nxxb0yjj4ke and 2 others
A

Aziz354

Sep 20, 2024
I find some source on y engine but it's really hard to know what is the best and who is trustable.

NoHalfMeasures

NoHalfMeasures

You either run from things, or you face them
Aug 20, 2024
I used the y search Engine and eventually found it in about 30 minutes. Do not give up. Definitely wasn't in the top 3 results for me.
Make sure the search filter is off. That might be hiding it.
Wish you best of luck.

Also, I noticed you said nitrate instead of nitrite. Make sure you are are searching for sodium nitrite and not nitrate, which is similar but different.

Reactions: LunarLight and j1nxxb0yjj4ke
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Try a different "Y" search engine. They have "regional" ones. If you've read through all the postings with "clues", you should know where DMC is located. Use the Y search engine for that region and include where DMC is located in your keywords. You may have to go through hundreds of results. Also, think about what SN is "normally" used for.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain, orangechair14, dagyu and 1 other person
P

purplesky9

Sep 21, 2024
I tried searching in the Ukrainian y search engine and searched for Sodium Nitrite Ukraine food with the filter turned off and looked through all the results and still couldn't find anything.

J

j1nxxb0yjj4ke

Jun 26, 2023
I haven't found him either and Im searching and searching! ): Would love some clues or just the site.. Heroin/Methadone ODs were just a fail cuz of resuscitation..

shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
The DMC site is still up. Just ordered from them over a week ago.
The DMC site is still up.

shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
Not yet. I ordered mine on the 12th, it got shipped on the 15th. It hasn't moved sincr the 18th. I got my tracking number a few days after I ordered it. Maybe they didn't ship yours yet. The DMC site said I would get it between the 18th and the 22nd. Oh well. It started showing up on USPS tracking a few days ago.
I haven't found him either and Im searching and searching! ): Would love some clues or just the site.. Heroin/Methadone ODs were just a fail cuz of resuscitation..
Figure out what SN is used for. The site is related to that. It's not a lab site.

Last edited:
amnesia999

amnesia999

Lie, lie, lie - Life is a lie
Jun 30, 2024
I finally found it last night after what felt like banging my head against the wall for a week. So if I need it I know where to get it.

Reactions: sadlittleman32
A

athiestjoe

Sep 24, 2024
It is still up and active; just do a little more browsing or use the very clear hints in this post and it should come up rather quickly.

Hope you find everything you are looking for and have serenity & peace.

img-phenix

img-phenix

the 6-for-1 package deal
Jul 9, 2024
I tried searching in the Ukrainian y search engine and searched for Sodium Nitrite Ukraine food with the filter turned off and looked through all the results and still couldn't find anything.
Been doing this and I cant find anything, am I stupid?

T

tankapi

May 19, 2024
I used the y search Engine and eventually found it in about 30 minutes. Do not give up. Definitely wasn't in the top 3 results for me.
Make sure the search filter is off. That might be hiding it.
Wish you best of luck.

Also, I noticed you said nitrate instead of nitrite. Make sure you are are searching for sodium nitrite and not nitrate, which is similar but different.
I went through 25 pages of search results and didn't find it.