• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DavesDogDexter

DavesDogDexter

Mar 1, 2021
I've gone over the latest PPH and can't find ways to contact D. (As a side note and possible advance apology I suffer from advanced macular degeneration so it's possible I'm staring right at it and not seeing it. ) But I've looked. Thanks.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Page 323 in the online April edition. Not listed as D but as only source.

Reactions: hiAbbey
A

annique

a failed creation of mother nature
Jul 5, 2022
Please, do not trust any PMs providing you an e-mail address. You should find his e-mail in the PPeH yourself.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Foresight and rationaltake
hiAbbey

hiAbbey

All’s well that ends pretty prettyy prettyyy soon
Sep 30, 2021
I've gone over the latest PPH and can't find ways to contact D. (As a side note and possible advance apology I suffer from advanced macular degeneration so it's possible I'm staring right at it and not seeing it. ) But I've looked. Thanks.
I can't find it either! I bought the print book, nothing there either — I thought something must be wrong with me!!