• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LoNatural

LoNatural

Dogpill Theorist.
Sep 27, 2018
I like to walk alone at night but I can't even do that anymore cause It's full of couples making out and It's just too painful to watch.

Reactions: Soon4me, Circles, leaps and 3 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
That sucks, encountering humans always ruins a perfectly good walk! Maybe a hiking trail could work? Depending when you go those can be completely empty!

Reactions: mattwitt, Circles, Redt2go and 1 other person
LoNatural

LoNatural

Dogpill Theorist.
Sep 27, 2018
That sucks, encountering humans always ruins a perfectly good walk! Maybe a hiking trail could work? Depending when you go those can be completely empty!
yeah I think i'll end up living in the countryside. I don't mind people but I hate to see couples making out, It's just too painful

Reactions: Circles and Redt2go
Mich517

Mich517

Ex-musician
Jan 9, 2019
Probably fair part of them will have many arguments in the future, also lots of that couples will be live together (in the same flat) and will be bored about each other. I don't think there is many reasons to be jealous.

Reactions: WhiteRabbit and Circles
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018

Hiking use to be my only favorite physical activity until the local trails became saturated with more people. One time I hike all the way up the mountain and as soon as I tried to rest near a cliff there was basically a line of people waiting to get their view too. It just ruined it for me like I wanted to be left alone and everything be quiet. The new trails they keep adding gets smaller as the gap forces you to pump into people and have awkward encounters no matter what.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheGoodGuy, NumbItAll and 1 other person
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Hiking use to be my only favorite physical activity until the local trails became saturated with more people. One time I hike all the way up the mountain and as soon as I tried to rest near a cliff there was basically a line of people waiting to get their view too. It just ruined it for me like I wanted to be left alone and everything be quiet. The new trails they keep adding gets smaller as the gap forces you to pump into people and have awkward encounters no matter what.
Agree there are too many people in this world, and I live in a extremely close populated country it sucks in Denmark it´s impossible to go a spot where there aren´t any humans or man-made object just for 1 kilometer, I wish I could find a perfect spot in nature away from all people and all the noise of man to relax.

Reactions: Circles
I

iiii5555

Student
Sep 12, 2018
I never enjoyed going outside simply because here where i live you could get mugged or even murdered just for walking down the street.

My acute agoraphobia and chronic fatigue doesn't help either.

Reactions: letmeseethedeath