• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

An0nym0us1999

Aug 17, 2019
My other thread is long and sums up whats going on. I feel trapped under a blanket of nothing. People care, but I don't. People love me, I have a good life, but it's just not enough. I can't move on, all I've done for two weeks is drink and sleep. I have a split-second method but I can't bring myself to do it. The love of my life is gone and she's looking for other people. My sister and mother are friends with her but they refuse to help me get her back. Only reason i still bother getting up is the "hope" that she will come back, but she's made it clear that she wont. I can't bring myself to pull the trigger, but everything kills me on the inside. Watching TV, going outside, everything just hurts. I'm beaten down and broken. But I can't bring myself to do it. I cant even cry anymore. If I could cry I might feel better, but my body just wont. So I lay on my couch and stare at a wall all day long, with a shotgun next to me that I know I dont have the guts to use. I don't know what I'm waiting for. I dont feel "numb", I just feel empty. Drinking is the only thing that brings me any happiness anymore and I'm out of liquor today. Don't even know why I'm posting. Just gives me something to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: your pathologist, Stan, Centerism and 4 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
My other thread is long and sums up whats going on. I feel trapped under a blanket of nothing. People care, but I don't. People love me, I have a good life, but it's just not enough. I can't move on, all I've done for two weeks is drink and sleep. I have a split-second method but I can't bring myself to do it. The love of my life is gone and she's looking for other people. My sister and mother are friends with her but they refuse to help me get her back. Only reason i still bother getting up is the "hope" that she will come back, but she's made it clear that she wont. I can't bring myself to pull the trigger, but everything kills me on the inside. Watching TV, going outside, everything just hurts. I'm beaten down and broken. But I can't bring myself to do it. I cant even cry anymore. If I could cry I might feel better, but my body just wont. So I lay on my couch and stare at a wall all day long, with a shotgun next to me that I know I dont have the guts to use. I don't know what I'm waiting for. I dont feel "numb", I just feel empty. Drinking is the only thing that brings me any happiness anymore and I'm out of liquor today. Don't even know why I'm posting. Just gives me something to do.

It is hard to cry when the pain is too real. I firmly believe crying means hope.

• Hugs
Reactions: your pathologist, p7o7p7e, Tom9999 and 2 others
A

An0nym0us1999

Aug 17, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: your pathologist, Tom9999, Baskol1 and 1 other person
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: your pathologist, Tom9999, Baskol1 and 1 other person
M

Mortalscreensaver

Jul 31, 2019
It's horrible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tom9999
Tom9999

Tom9999

I've suffered enough.
Aug 27, 2019
It is hard to cry when the pain is too real. I firmly believe crying means hope.

I identify with this so much. I used to cry a lot over my failures, disappointments, and defeats, but now I don't. When I think of all that, I don't feel anything and my mind switches to visualizing my suicide.

In the past, I used to cry because the memories were painful. Now I don't cry because I don't feel pain. I feel only acceptance and resignation.

And I don't want to suffer anymore, so I'm not going to create more by emotionally reacting to my current or past life circumstances. That would be meaningless suffering, and I've certainly had enough of that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: your pathologist, woxihuanni, Centerism and 1 other person
Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

I wanna fade away like I never was
Sep 15, 2018
Oh man I just got over that phase
3months no tears than i cried like a baby back bitch

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I identify with this so much. I used to cry a lot over my failures, disappointments, and defeats, but now I don't. When I think of all that, I don't feel anything and my mind switches to visualizing my suicide.

In the past, I used to cry because the memories were painful. Now I don't cry because I don't feel pain. I feel only acceptance and resignation.

And I don't want to suffer anymore, so I'm not going to create more by emotionally reacting to my current or past life circumstances. That would be meaningless suffering, and I've certainly had enough of that.

That's a good way to look at it. I find accepting my circumstances to be very difficult.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni and Tom9999
Tom9999

Tom9999

I've suffered enough.
Aug 27, 2019
That's a good way to look at it. I find accepting my circumstances to be very difficult.

Sometimes I do as well. When I see people gathered together at a table in a restaurant, happily talking and eating, and I think "They have a life, and I don't". Or I see a mother, father, and children walking together. I think "They created a family for themselves. I never did". So the pain still appears still at times.

But for a time, it was tremendously difficult for me to accept how things are, and how they turned out.

Many hugs to you.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: your pathologist and Wayfaerer
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Sometimes I do as well. When I see people gathered together at a table in a restaurant, happily talking and eating, and I think "They have a life, and I don't". Or I see a mother, father, and children walking together. I think "They created a family for themselves. I never did". So the pain still appears still at times.

But for a time, it was tremendously difficult for me to accept how things are, and how they turned out.

Many hugs to you.

Ah, it's the worst form of torture. Even just walking down the street, or sitting at my window, I think: These are real people, and I need to stop humiliating myself by trying to be a real person. It didn't work.

• Hugs
p7o7p7e

p7o7p7e

May 29, 2019

I'm 100% serious when I say this, I think about this comment daily

• Hugs
Reactions: your pathologist, Tom9999, Wayfaerer and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I'm 100% serious when I say this, I think about this comment daily

I wish you were in a place where you wouldn't have to... But here we are both.

• Love
Reactions: Tom9999, p7o7p7e and Baskol1
p7o7p7e

p7o7p7e

May 29, 2019
I wish you were in a place where you wouldn't have to... But here we are both.

At least I won't have to for much longer (or so I hope)

• Hugs
Reactions: Tom9999, woxihuanni and Baskol1
p7o7p7e

p7o7p7e

May 29, 2019
Are you waiting for your stuff/practicing?

I have had a set date in mind, going to attempt the carbon monoxide method by running a generator in my car, September 16th not really sure how to practice for it but yeah wish me luck I suppose.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I wish you good luck... Meanwhile if you feel like a chat I'm here

• Hugs
Reactions: p7o7p7e