• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

KitKat456

May 18, 2019
So I'm pretty desperate right now, but don't want to try an overdose because of the high liklihood of failure. And I don't think I can bear the waiting/risks associated with the SN + emetics route. So here's my plan:

Drink alcohol beforehand for courage
  1. lock room, lay out blanket and pillows on floor
  2. lay on floor, duct tape legs together and tie rope over that to make sure I can't move my legs
  3. duct tape mouth firmly so can't breathe
  4. take a big breathe of oxygen through nose, duct tape nose firmly closed, and handcuff hands behind back

I know this is a brutal method, but it should pretty much result in passing out/death within a short amount of time. I know I'm going to struggle and try to get out of the restraints, so I'm going to test out the handcuffs beforehand to make sure I won't be able to get out of them. I'm ordering Vipertek handcuffs from Amazon, in case anyone's wondering. If you guys have any tips on how to make this a more comfortable/effective method, let me know. Thank you.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Saga, Soul and LMFAO FOCKERS
L

-L-

‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍
Jan 18, 2019
Don't do this. Its a terrible idea.

Its also never a good idea to act on suicide out of desperation or impulse. More can go wrong, and you may change your mind and regret it.

So rather then acting impulsively and out of desperation on a very painful method, I suggest you sit down breath, and think out your options. Once in a clearer state of mind, you'll be able to hopefully come to conclusions for yourself on what is best for you.

For most people circumstances will improve if given time. I'm not saying they will or won't for you.. I just highly suggest you think about things a little more.

Don't do something stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Soul, ImpendingExit45 and 2 others
NoDream

NoDream

Student
Mar 27, 2018
I think an ordinary hanging would be quicker, less painful and safer.

Reactions: Loli and LMFAO FOCKERS
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
What are you risking if you have to wait for SN?

Reactions: Username786 and Soul
K

KitKat456

May 18, 2019
I have tried partial hanging, doesn't work for me as I can't find my carotids. I think for most people, the amount of pressure needed to compress your carotids would be enough to compress your windpipe, which is quite painful. And I would never be brave enough to try full suspension hanging (triggers my SI too much). Also there have been circumstances when people try hanging but they don't pass out, meaning that they had to slowly asphyxiate to death anyway, same as my method. Honestly, the amount of pain that people experience from a failed OD could be even worse than my method....

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Jen Erik
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Drink alcohol beforehand for courage
  1. lock room, lay out blanket and pillows on floor
  2. lay on floor, duct tape legs together and tie rope over that to make sure I can't move my legs
  3. duct tape mouth firmly so can't breathe
  4. take a big breathe of oxygen through nose, duct tape nose firmly closed, and handcuff hands behind back
Do I understand this correctly, this is your entire method? Get drunk and duct tape yourself up?

K

KitKat456

May 18, 2019
  • Wow
Reactions: Jen Erik
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
KitKat456, I'm not a physically strong person but I still feel SI would find a way to get that tape off my face even if it took my skin off with it. Please reconsider this. Is there a reason you can't wait for SN etc.? I wish you well whatever you decide, but don't want you to make your situation worse.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and NoDream
NoDream

NoDream

Student
Mar 27, 2018
You are going to break your fingers to get out off the cuffs when SI starts. Or tipping things over so that someone will hear you.