Softwind

Softwind

May 22, 2023
I really want to cbt, but I life in a small house with my family. During my last attempt, they quickly realised what I did and called an ambulance. I just wish I could end it all, but I don' t have an opportunity to do it...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, アホペンギン and Jealous Blackheart
melodyhehe

melodyhehe

happy lil scum
Jun 30, 2023
do u have any tall buildings nearby? u could jump off its a fun way one im considering nd u wont have to worry about ur family, they will just find out when they gonna scrap u off the road, im sry ur dealing with this tho :(

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so cruel how we cannot just leave this world in peace whenever we wish to, I get that it's so dreadful feeling trapped here. But anyway I hope that you eventually find what you are searching for.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I live in a crowded house as well. I hate having absolutely no privacy and I have to wait until I'm home alone before I can do anything. I hope you get out of this situation someday, though. Its really cruel how we're forced to stay here because of nosy family members and no privacy.

Reactions: AKAY87, sensenmann and Praestat_Mori
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Hotel, I'm in the same situation and I'm saving money for booking a hotel.

Reactions: Sid19
S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
I really want to cbt, but I life in a small house with my family. During my last attempt, they quickly realised what I did and called an ambulance. I just wish I could end it all, but I don' t have an opportunity to do it...
Hotel is the best option. I don't see any other way around unless you want to risk it by someone accidentally coming and seeing you beforehand, and calling an ambulance.