ChaoticMind

ChaoticMind

May 10, 2024
I cant decide if i should just run..or if i should just die..i know my partner and my friends would be devastated either way..but..i think they would be better off if i disappeared..i know my family my dad especially wouldn't care..he probably wants me gone anyway..but i just cant decide what to do..im tired of be a burden to everyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brokensaddle and Praestat_Mori
B

BoneWeary57

Jun 5, 2024
Doesn't sound like you are the burden, sounds like your Dad is.
Is moving in with a friend or your partner an option so you can distance yourself from your Dad?

Sometimes the people we wish cared about us don't - for whatever reason - it's sucks and it's painful - I know first hand - but you said there ARE people who would be devastated if you no longer existed. Keep that in mind because YOUR life is forever changed if you die but so are the people you will be leaving behind to face life without you....

• Love
Reactions: ChaoticMind and Brokensaddle
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
whatever you decide, you don't necessarily have to run into death. maybe you just need to work out what to keep going for, maybe that's your way out of this. peace be with you.

• Love
Reactions: BoneWeary57 and ChaoticMind
Brokensaddle

Brokensaddle

Student
Sep 28, 2020
Moving to another city/town might help. Fresh start, you might meet new people who treat you better but at some time you have a partner's and friends and understandable they have formed bond and losing such a good relationship would obviously hurt. Whatever you decide I'll be supportive

• Love
Reactions: ChaoticMind