• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
PPH says c is more reliable than SN?

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I actually ordered it 8 months ago and cancelled the order. Afterwards it was out of stock due to Covid. Can't remember which site I ordered it from.

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I suppose it's all down to availability/how obtainable they are... From my understanding chloraquine needs a pretty hefty dose of sedatives to knock you out while it does its thing. Pph recommends benzodiazepines yet five last acts and deliverance drugs books both say diazipam is given for chloraquine overdoses so it could negate some of the lethal effects and recommendeds ambien as the sedative to use with it.
PPH also only gives it a peacefulness rating of 5/10 even with heavy sedation so that's another thing to consider.

Reactions: peacechoice and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I suppose it's all down to availability/how obtainable they are... From my understanding chloraquine needs a pretty hefty dose of sedatives to knock you out while it does its thing. Pph recommends benzodiazepines yet five last acts and deliverance drugs books both say diazipam is given for chloraquine overdoses so it could negate some of the lethal effects and recommendeds ambien as the sedative to use with it.
PPH also only gives it a peacefulness rating of 5/10 even with heavy sedation so that's another thing to consider.
Five Last Acts recommends Zolpidem with Chloroquine. I haven't read PPH in its entirety, but I have read 5LA. Docker does not mention SN at all, although he explores many different approaches to ctb.
Btw there are MANY fake online pharmacies, so be careful. The one I ordered from seemed legit and they gave me my money back when I cancelled the order.

Reactions: Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Five Last Acts recommends Zolpidem with Chloroquine. I haven't read PPH in its entirety, but I have read 5LA. Docker does not mention SN at all, although he explores many different approaches to ctb.
Btw there are MANY fake online pharmacies, so be careful. The one I ordered from seemed legit and they gave me my money back when I cancelled the order.
Sorry i got the book name wrong it's called departing drugs and it's also written by Chris docker. It's pretty confusing because in five final acts he recommends zolpidem and in departing drugs he recommends amitriptyline or a similar tricyclic antidepressant with sedative effects.
I know they are both very old books now and the information in them might be very outdated these days.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Sorry i got the book name wrong it's called departing drugs and it's also written by Chris docker. It's pretty confusing because in five final acts he recommends zolpidem and in departing drugs he recommends amitriptyline or a similar tricyclic antidepressant with sedative effects.
I know they are both very old books now and the information in them might be very outdated these days.
Yeah, the info is probably outdated by now.

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Despite being old books I still found them interesting to read and you can still obtain some useful information from them.He pretty much mentions exactly the same drugs as the pph mentions so as long as you do your due diligence regarding updated doses etc you should still be good to go!

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Despite being old books I still found them interesting to read and you can still obtain some useful information from them.He pretty much mentions exactly the same drugs as the pph mentions so as long as you do your due diligence regarding updated doses etc you should still be good to go!

I am opting for SN, maybe because of peer pressure from this site, lol. I couldn't be bothered obtaining other drugs.

C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
I have c already. Might aswell go with that combined with z

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I am opting for SN, maybe because of peer pressure from this site, lol. I couldn't be bothered obtaining other drugs.
Same.... It was by far the easiest thing to obtain. Every drug mentioned in any of the books I've read seem pretty hard to get in my country unless by some miracle you're prescribed one of them and could be bothered trying to stock pile them up for months and months on end!

Last edited:
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Same.... It was by far the easiest thing to obtain. Every drug mentioned in any of the books I've read seem pretty hard to get in my country unless by some miracle you're prescribed one of them and could be bothered trying to stock pile them up for months and months on end!
Yeah. Too much work. I gave up on other methods I was once considering - partial hanging, tourniquet, helium, jumping etc. etc. Currently I am not feeling suicidal.

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Thats good to hear, I'm not either. I think I just find some comfort in doing some research and gaining some knowledge "just in case" it ever gets to that stage where I feel the need to pull the plug and its reassuring to have something there in the "break glass in case of emergency box"!

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Thats good to hear, I'm not either. I think I just find some comfort in doing some research and gaining some knowledge "just in case" it ever gets to that stage where I feel the need to pull the plug and its reassuring to have something there in the "break glass in case of emergency box"!
I am of the same opinion. Knowing I have the means to end it puts my mind at ease.

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Apart of me thinks PN is making up shit methods out of thin air.

PointlessStruggle

PointlessStruggle

Wretch
Oct 28, 2020
Yeah I feel that. Sort of like the nuclear option. I should get something like this for myself

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
To be fair every author of every book similar to pph all talk about the same methods and the same drugs.final exit, five last acts, departing drugs, guide to self chosen and humane death all talk about exit bags, gas's, barbiturates, tricyclic anti depressants, morphine, chloraquine etc. The only thing pph talks about that the older books don't mention is the lethal salts.
I totally agree with you most of them do sound like they would be pretty fuckin shitty. I think pn realises they're pretty shitty which is why he calls nembutal the Holy grail.
I also think he over emphasises the peacefulness of sn... He describes it as a "happy hypoxia" which I think is a bit of a bold statement.My honest opinion is even sn would be pretty shitty but for most it's the best of a bad bunch unfortunately.
Yeah I feel that. Sort of like the nuclear option. I should get something like this for myself
For me personally yeah it's definitely a nuclear option and the red button will only be pressed when all else has failed.

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Back when I first joined, I researched chloroquine and it was my method of choice. Unfortunately, it's not regulated in the country where I live but it's also not stocked in pharmacies.

There is a very short book on the river site about choloroquine. It addresses the arguments about diazepam and suggests that it doesn't prohibit the method from working, that it's helpful because the method can cause seizures as well as the potentially painful heart attack/cardiac arrest, and that how it's used in treatment for cloroquine -- it does not actually stop the method from working but one of the effects, I think it in fact was seizures. I would recommend looking up the book, it was written by a woman and is available in multiple languages, maybe use the search terms chloroquine and self deliverance or suicide. The book is very cheap, and if you have KindleUnlimited, it's free.

If I had gone with this method, I would have taken as much diazepam as I could get (1000mg is recommended in liquid, I could only get 500mg in tablets, so I had to test them to know how long they take to kick in order to be awake enough to take the chloroquine but asleep before the choloroquine kicked in, it's not immediate). If I recall correctly, it was recommended to take both diazepam and zolpidem, as one is short-acting for sleep (diazepam) and the other is long-acting to keep one asleep (zolpidem). Again, please check the resource.

From my research, chloroquine is more reliable than SN, even if "rescued." The heart attack/cardiac arrest can be painful and the seizures are off-putting, but to me it seems there are less symptoms than SN, that one can actually be unconscious for the symptoms, and there is less possibility of treatment being able to intervene. I'm not an authority, though, so please verify this.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Studio84
C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
Back when I first joined, I researched chloroquine and it was my method of choice. Unfortunately, it's not regulated in the country where I live but it's also not stocked in pharmacies.

There is a very short book on the river site about choloroquine. It addresses the arguments about diazepam and suggests that it doesn't prohibit the method from working, that it's helpful because the method can cause seizures as well as the potentially painful heart attack/cardiac arrest, and that how it's used in treatment for cloroquine -- it does not actually stop the method from working but one of the effects, I think it in fact was seizures. I would recommend looking up the book, it was written by a woman and is available in multiple languages, maybe use the search terms chloroquine and self deliverance or suicide. The book is very cheap, and if you have KindleUnlimited, it's free.

If I had gone with this method, I would have taken as much diazepam as I could get (1000mg is recommended in liquid, I could only get 500mg in tablets, so I had to test them to know how long they take to kick in order to be awake enough to take the chloroquine but asleep before the choloroquine kicked in, it's not immediate). If I recall correctly, it was recommended to take both diazepam and zolpidem, as one is short-acting for sleep (diazepam) and the other is long-acting to keep one asleep (zolpidem). Again, please check the resource.

From my research, chloroquine is more reliable than SN, even if "rescued." The heart attack/cardiac arrest can be painful and the seizures are off-putting, but to me it seems there are less symptoms than SN, that one can actually be unconscious for the symptoms, and there is less possibility of treatment being able to intervene. I'm not an authority, though, so please verify this.
Can't i just use another benzodiazepine. How can you sleep through a heart attack tho?
Can a failed chloraquine attempt have consequences

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Can't i just use another benzodiazepine. How can you sleep through a heart attack tho?
Can a failed chloraquine attempt have consequences

I've shared all the information I have, and a resource. I'm tapped out! :pfff:

I hope you're able to make an informed decision you're comfortable with, no matter what method you choose. Wishing good things for you, whatever those things are, whatever you choose.

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020

I must admit it it was one of the first methods I considered, along with the amiltripyline cocktail.The only reason i stopped considering them both as viable options is not being able to obtain the large amounts of benzos/sedatives required to make both methods as peaceful as possible.
Don't know if its just my way of thinking but I'd somehow feel more at ease being knocked out by sedatives while a lethal dose of drugs slowly did its thing. I think you might be right I think you'd feel less symptoms using a method like this vs sn.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga