dazed_dreamer

dazed_dreamer

at the end of everything, hold on to anything
Sep 21, 2023
I haven't been able to cry since I was 8, and I'm 21 now. Not by choice or no desire; I want to cry most days, I've had severe depression for years, I've tried to kms a few times. Can anyone else relate? Does anyone know what to do? I feel so emotionally detached, not quite apathetic because it used to be there, and the emptiness I feel in its place is noticeable and unpleasant, I feel hallow. I feel kinda dissociated a lot of the time, but I have no trauma to trigger it, I don't think. What do I do? How do I snap out of this years-long haze and just feel again? This is ruining my life, it makes life feel so empty, relationships so shallow, I honestly want to die but I also have no motivation to do it because of the detachment. How do I fix this?
Sorry to vent on here, but I have no where else to go, I'm desperate and running out of ideas on how to fix this. I don't necessarily want to die, but I can't live like this.

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
I feel kinda similar. I've never had any major trauma either, just the joy of living slowly slipped away. Trying new things helps me to find some moments of joy, but they are almost always short-lived. If you want to talk about it further, i'd love to talk with you.

• Love
Reactions: dazed_dreamer