E

eleanorhere

Sep 6, 2021
I don't know what to do. I feel really scared of life my anxiety just gets worse that I can't even do normal day to day things and I am feeling so lonely because of it. I tried mental health team for help they won't help me so I don't know how else to cope other than start drinking right now. I really feel like I have nothing to be here for and I'm just crying it's getting worse everyday

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: PeacefulTonic, taylor321, deadverysoon and 11 others
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
I feel you and I hope this small act of sending hugs help you ease the pain even a little bit. Also, there's a chat feature here if you want to talk to someone in real time. Hope this helps.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, A_miStake_of_NATURE, eleanorhere and 1 other person
E

eleanorhere

Sep 6, 2021
I feel you and I hope this small act of sending hugs help you ease the pain even a little bit. Also, there's a chat feature here if you want to talk to someone in real time. Hope this helps.
Hey thank you really so much for your kind words, where's the chat feature please? Hugs to you too

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Chiisai
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Hey thank you really so much for your kind words, where's the chat feature please? Hugs to you too
If you're using your phone, click the dash lines beside the SS logo, thats where you can see your profile and just a bit of scrolling down, you'll see "chat"

• Love
Reactions: eleanorhere
E

eleanorhere

Sep 6, 2021
Hey.. thank you, how do I message you please ?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering. I understand it is hard to carry on when you feel as though you cannot cope. Anxiety really can be awful. I hope you find some sort of relief from these feelings.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, eleanorhere and A_miStake_of_NATURE
E

eleanorhere

Sep 6, 2021
If you're using your phone, click the dash lines beside the SS logo, thats where you can see your profile and just a bit of scrolling down, you'll see "chat"
Thank you for the help, will have a look :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Chiisai
GreenMile

GreenMile

Aug 3, 2021
I guess most people numb themselves to the cruelty of life one way or another. I can't any longer crying and flinching through all the nonsense, unable to cope with the most mundane tasks, trying and failing to hold onto what little safe space is left, or at least the illusion of it.

Your post resonates with me and I would guess a lot of people here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, FuneralCry, eleanorhere and 1 other person
E

eleanorhere

Sep 6, 2021
Hey I had a look in the privacy tab, it says I have messages open. I can't find the option to message though still. I think it's because I'm new? I'm really not sure how to message. thank you though hopefully I'll figure it out soon and I hope we can message

nottheend

nottheend

When will enough be enough!!
Sep 8, 2021
Hey I can't find the option still, I think it's because I'm new? I'm really not sure how to message. thank you though hopefully I'll figure it out soon and I hope we can message
I think you have to be active for 24hours

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and eleanorhere
SuicideRun

SuicideRun

Jun 11, 2021
Come on, there are people here who understand you. Try it costs nothing.