Q

qsocdu

Oct 9, 2022
I can't connect to anyone. My last date the girl stayed on the phone all the time like why you even make me out of the house for that... The thing is I try, and I can't. Try multiple times, get myself back together, hope for this time be different. Nope. Not even on online communities. Seems like the universe wants me in a shell or something. Doesn't make sense. I guess everybody else has their friends and everything they already need and I'm the only one looking for something.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I am so sorry that you feel very isolated and left out. What do you think the reason might be? For example, I have major issues with any form of relationships and I mask a lot (autistic). Do you think there might be a reason for what is happening?

Q

qsocdu

Oct 9, 2022
I am so sorry that you feel very isolated and left out. What do you think the reason might be? For example, I have major issues with any form of relationships and I mask a lot (autistic). Do you think there might be a reason for what is happening?
Idk really, seems like a curse. I'll just accept it. Don't have energy to be someone I'm not. And there are plenty of fake people around. Guess maybe I'm just needy and gotta stop with it. Ending it all seems promising too.

• Love
Reactions: Kit1