• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LogicalThinker-527

Jun 12, 2019
Hello everyone,
i live in saudi arabia and from my brief research i found that i won't be able to order sodium nitrite online because i can't find online local stores that sell it and i can't buy it from amazon/ebay because i can't get it through customs. What kind of local stores sell it? i just want to peacefully leave this world, i could hang myself but where i live if i hanged myself my family would face a social backlash and they would be infamous "the family of the guy who killed himself" especially in the small town im in people know each other and we almost never hear incidents of people killing themselves it's very rare. but if i took sn and hide the things i take/make future plans and make it seem as if died from cardiac arrest or something it could be little bit ambiguous and not straight up suicide.

• Aww..
Reactions: Kikoo Loool
deltahead

deltahead

Student
May 28, 2019
welcome to my nightmare. i live in brazil and have been looking up and calling and visiting local lab suppliers and still haven't found one that sells SN. hell i've even looked at online butcher shops at this point. knowing i could get it locally from a store would make me far less nervous as it would be simpler and cheaper. i have found literally every single other item i need within my area except the actual SN. it's bullshit.

• Aww..
L

LogicalThinker-527

Jun 12, 2019
welcome to my nightmare. i live in brazil and have been looking up and calling and visiting local lab suppliers and still haven't found one that sells SN. hell i've even looked at online butcher shops at this point. knowing i could get it locally from a store would make me far less nervous as it would be simpler and cheaper. i have found literally every single other item i need within my area except the actual SN. it's bullshit.
it's very unfair, we can't even end our lives peacefully at this point...

Reactions: Reyishere, Kikoo Loool and deltahead
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
Could you travel to another country?

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Can't you find Nembutal down there? Trade ya. ;)
Hello everyone,
i live in saudi arabia and from my brief research i found that i won't be able to order sodium nitrite online because i can't find online local stores that sell it and i can't buy it from amazon/ebay because i can't get it through customs. What kind of local stores sell it? i just want to peacefully leave this world, i could hang myself but where i live if i hanged myself my family would face a social backlash and they would be infamous "the family of the guy who killed himself" especially in the small town im in people know each other and we almost never hear incidents of people killing themselves it's very rare. but if i took sn and hide the things i take/make future plans and make it seem as if died from cardiac arrest or something it could be little bit ambiguous and not straight up suicide.
Well it's Saudi Arabia. Just become a journalist.
(sorry, I know that was a bad joke)

Last edited:
deltahead

deltahead

Student
May 28, 2019
Can't you find Nembutal down there? Trade ya. ;)

Well it's Saudi Arabia. Just become a journalist.
(sorry, I know that was a bad joke)
where'd you get that from? i've searched around here a few times and all i find are shady websites and articles about it. it doesn't seem viable at all. i could theoretically order SN right now but where i'd keep it and how i'd prepare for it would be the real problem, all thanks to my parents. same would go for N, even if i could find it here. it simultaneously feels completely hopeless but also like i'm not trying hard enough.

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
where'd you get that from? i've searched around here a few times and all i find are shady websites and articles about it. it doesn't seem viable at all. i could theoretically order SN right now but where i'd keep it and how i'd prepare for it would be the real problem, all thanks to my parents. same would go for N, even if i could find it here. it simultaneously feels completely hopeless but also like i'm not trying hard enough.

Can you buy from ebay? You don't have your own space? Any privacy? Hiding would be easy, depending on your environment. In a stuffed toy, a ceramic sculpture, or even a mattress. Preparing for it is even easier, provided that you also have the anti-e's and antacids, you just take them. Then you mix and drink your "vitamins".
But you really need to be able to be alone for a few hours after that.

Reactions: deltahead
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
you are trying hard enough, you are finding your way. Sometimes the answers take time to work out.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: deltahead
deltahead

deltahead

Student
May 28, 2019
Can you buy from ebay? You don't have your own space? Any privacy? Hiding would be easy, depending on your environment. In a stuffed toy, a ceramic sculpture, or even a mattress. Preparing for it is even easier, provided that you also have the anti-e's and antacids, you just take them. Then you mix and drink your "vitamins".
But you really need to be able to be alone for a few hours after that.
nope, live with my parents. my mom knows all hiding spots in my bedroom even better than i do. everytime she sees something she doesn't recognize she comes to me for explanations and becomes hysterical if i don't answer quickly. i could maybe get away with hiding the meto/cimetidine, but the SN itself would be very hard to hide. the stuffed toy idea is appealing but even then i'm sure she would find something. i've looked into renting PO boxes but even that is too much work/money for someone who doesn't do anything. i've been going into random stores just to see if they have kitchen scales or water bottles for measuring the SN correctly. i need to be alone for a considerable amount of time before and after ingestion which just isn't happening. i just don't feel like the chance is worth taking, as much as i hate just lying around rotting as time passes. i'm very desperate which has always clouded my already shit judgement.
you are trying hard enough, you are finding your way. Sometimes the answers take time to work out.
an unexpectedly kind message.

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
There are some options, if you can condition your parents, if it's something new, and until they get used to it.

Some junk

If you have good friends that can buy and deliver stuff, it's even better. What mom would deny his child a gift from a friend? That would be just cruel.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Aww, I thought it was still available in parts of South America. Wishful thinking.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and deltahead