W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
Nowadays I don't tell anybody when something is wrong and I'm feeling bad. I'm always trying to be alone during the bad times, even tho I have few people who actually care about me and they might try to comfort me.
I just always say that I didn't sleep enough and I'm tired when I'm anxious, sad and hopeless. I don't want to make them worry about me anymore, knowing they can't help.
I'm not alone in life, but when I feel bad I really want and need to be.
Before I could talk to my friends, my GF about all of this. But I stopped, because at the end, even people who really care about me never could fully understand me or help me with my mind. Now I am facing my inner demons and suffer alone. And I'm the only one who I want to be with during the worse times. I am the only one who can help myself, even tho usually I can't.
I don't mean other people don't affect or help me anymore. Knowing you have people who love me makes me feel a lot better so does spending time with them.
I just can't be helped during the bad times. Unironically I really like it when I am left alone or nobody notices when I'm really sad. It's unironically the best way for me to deal with it.
This feels pretty depressing. But trying to tell people how you feel and listening to their attempts to comfort you felt even worse. I don't want to hear empty meaningless words that only meant to comfort you, while they don't actually change anything. Even if it's a good way to calm people down and morally support, it only makes everything worse for me.

This forum is an exception of course. Here I can vent about my deepest thoughts about anything without being scared of conviction or making somebody worry about me in vain.

Does anybody else feel like they have to isolate themselves from even well understanding people and cope with everything themselves during their bad time?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, daddy Phil :) and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, I'm just like you. I'm always pretending and hiding my suicidal thoughts and when my dad sees bags under my eyes I just tell him that I couldn't sleep.

I can still be happy sometimes but, I'm basically struggling with life everyday and every thing I have to do it's like 10 times harder for me in comparison to another person's.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, daddy Phil :), Dead Meat and 3 others
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
Yes I always do this. I like to isolate myself. People's talks put me down and make my life worse regardless they do this intentionally or unintentionally. I think it's common thing between us (people on SS)

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Dead Meat and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I can relate. I know that others around me care but nothing they can say or do can really help me. They would say the wrong thing and it would just make me feel worse. There is nothing that can change the way I am, and I just find others too exhausting. I like to isolate myself as around others I kind of pretend so I can truly be myself when I'm alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving and W3akCr3atur3