• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LilBird

LilBird

Mar 16, 2020
Please pm me if you have a site you know of or have bought quality SN from. I'm trying to buy tonight just need a place. Preferably from someone who has revived theirs. I'm in the US.

Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Please pm me if you have a site you know of or have bought quality SN from. I'm trying to buy tonight just need a place. Preferably from someone who has revived theirs. I'm in the US.

For some reason, I'm unable to PM you. Never mind, pmed

Reactions: LilBird
S

Secondoor

Dec 15, 2021
@Shiv15 Can you PM me too?

Last edited:
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
I heard that they sell SN in Walmart, check it out?

Reactions: LilBird
AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
Can't PM you unfortunately. I think you are new. You need more website activity to get PMed. Maybe you can PM me and I can respond.
Got it, thanks! That's weird, I can't even view your profile. Ugh. I guess I'll keep talking to people here lol and eventually I'll get permission

Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
Got it, thanks! That's weird, I can't even view your profile. Ugh. I guess I'll keep talking to people here lol and eventually I'll get permission
It took me twenty posts before I could view other profiles, PM them, or use the search function.

Reactions: AllMyDreams
needed_

needed_

waiting for a miracle
Dec 17, 2021
while we're at it - has anyone a source to buy SN in germany or that ships to germany?

Samsara

Samsara

Experienced
Mar 9, 2020
Can someone also PM me a source of SN for someone living in the US? Waiting on my purchase from the jungle that I made a month ago but want to have back-ups just in case.

Reactions: veniceofdetroit