R

Rebirth

Jun 20, 2018
I have flavoured cannabis syrup. I'm wondering if I can mix it with Nembutal to mask the taste. Does anyone have any idea if that would impair the effectiveness of Nembutal?

Reactions: Tiburcio, Madrid27, saffron and 1 other person
M

Madrid27

Student
Jul 24, 2018
[QUOTE = "Renacimiento, publicación: 57983, miembro: 886"] He aromatizado jarabe de cannabis. Me pregunto si puedo mezclarlo con Nembutal para enmascarar el sabor. ¿Alguien tiene alguna idea de si eso perjudicaría la efectividad de Nembutal? [/ QUOTE]
yo dont know

Reactions: Tiburcio
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Doubt it but you will be asleep long before any effects from cannabis.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I have flavoured cannabis syrup. I'm wondering if I can mix it with Nembutal to mask the taste. Does anyone have any idea if that would impair the effectiveness of Nembutal?

No, but be careful not to "green out".

R

Rebirth

Jun 20, 2018
No, but be careful not to "green out".
Looked that up as I'd never heard of it. I once overconsumed accidentally during a bad emotional time and had a huge bad trip or even a mini psychosis, but did not throw up. Still ended up having the munchies.

Reactions: Tiburcio and DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Looked that up as I'd never heard of it. I once overconsumed accidentally during a bad emotional time and had a huge bad trip or even a mini psychosis, but did not throw up. Still ended up having the munchies.

Yeah, that was my experience for me. But I
didn't have the munchies and felt like throwing up. To make it worse I was in my brother's car... which caused me further anxiety. I spent most of the trip dry-heaving.

R

Rebirth

Jun 20, 2018
Yeah, that was my experience for me. But I
didn't have the munchies and felt like throwing up. To make it worse I was in my brother's car... which caused me further anxiety. I spent most of the trip dry-heaving.
What did you have?

I googled the product I had because the website I got it from was down. Ha... look at the warning that was missing from the site I got it from:

"Warning: very strong! Do not finish the sucker in 1 sitting- or do and forget what planet you're on."
https://cheebas.ca/indica-thc-infused-lollipops-edible

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97