• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

looking_for_peace

looking_for_peace

-
Dec 4, 2022
I found a place near me that prescribes cannabis (CBD oil and THC). I'd like to use it for sedation purposes (for when I take my SN) but I've heard CBD oil isn't super sedating. THC looks promising, but they will only prescribe it if you've had experience with cannabis before. I don't mind lying but I wouldn't know what to say as I've never tried cannabis before... I don't know any of the terms or jargon (I know I'm overthinking this)

My questions are:
  • What is your experience with CBD oil or THC? Which would you recommend (if any) for sedation?
  • If you've had a bad experience with CBD oil, what dosage were you taking and for how long? (So I can say that in my consultation)

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I found a place near me that prescribes cannabis (CBD oil and THC). I'd like to use it for sedation purposes (for when I take my SN) but I've heard CBD oil isn't super sedating. THC looks promising, but they will only prescribe it if you've had experience with cannabis before. I don't mind lying but I wouldn't know what to say as I've never tried cannabis before... I don't know any of the terms or jargon (I know I'm overthinking this)

My questions are:
  • What is your experience with CBD oil or THC? Which would you recommend (if any) for sedation?
  • If you've had a bad experience with CBD oil, what dosage were you taking and for how long? (So I can say that in my consultation)

Weed works differently for everyone, some like it and some don't

You have do experiment with it to find the one which fit your needs

Reactions: tweaka2x
meowmeowkitty

meowmeowkitty

a cat at heart.
Jun 1, 2023

My questions are:
yeah no lmao you definitely want to take benzos or something weed is not going to do much of anything, may calm you down/relax you a bit beforehand but that's it.

• Yay!
Reactions: Vizzy
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023

My questions are:

If you are a first time weed user, don't use weed with sn

You need to use benzos

Reactions: looking_for_peace
looking_for_peace

looking_for_peace

-
Dec 4, 2022
If you are a first time weed user, don't use weed with sn

You need to use benzos
I heard there are some strains that can at least get you to sleep faster, or lessen anxiety. why do you recommend against using it with sn?

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I heard there are some strains that can at least get you to sleep faster, or lessen anxiety. why do you recommend against using it with sn?
It's not gonna make you unconscious as fast as you think, you can reach unconscious with little dosage of benzos

looking_for_peace

looking_for_peace

-
Dec 4, 2022
It's not gonna make you unconscious as fast as you think, you can reach unconscious with little dosage of benzos
the SN knocks a person out fairly quickly (10-15 minutes) so I'm more concerned about dealing with SI. unfortunately there's no way I can get benzos, customs are crazy where I live and my house is already flagged for ordering from an online pharmacy in the past. I should have been more clear in my title: I'm not looking to pass out more quickly, I just want something to lessen the anxiety.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
the SN knocks a person out fairly quickly (10-15 minutes) so I'm more concerned about dealing with SI. unfortunately there's no way I can get benzos, customs are crazy where I live and my house is already flagged for ordering from an online pharmacy in the past. I should have been more clear in my title: I'm not looking to pass out more quickly, I just want something to lessen the anxiety.

Real truth is whatever you take can lessen your anxiety but you gonna feel the si anyway as long as you are conscious

• Informative
Reactions: looking_for_peace
tweaka2x

tweaka2x

CCCdreams
May 26, 2023
Weed works differently for everyone, some like it and some don't

You have do experiment with it to find the one which fit your needs
Yes very true if your first time using thc is when you are about to ctb you dont want to be one of the type of users that freaks out when high because psychosis from weed or bad experiences with it/ greening out can make it seem like you are literally dying. That doesnt feel good at all.

Reactions: Vizzy