pompompurin

pompompurin

girls like us are rotten to the core
Apr 27, 2023
Hi everyone! Today my friend told me that he's been diagnosed with cancer, he doesn't want to tell me anything more though. I really don't know what to do now, I'm pretty sure that he's not doing any treatment for it at the moment. What should I do?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, BeforeYouFallAsleep and Ε. Η. R.
BeforeYouFallAsleep

BeforeYouFallAsleep

a corpse is talking
Oct 11, 2023
Hi everyone! Today my friend told me that he's been diagnosed with cancer, he doesn't want to tell me anything more though. I really don't know what to do now, I'm pretty sure that he's not doing any treatment for it at the moment. What should I do?
I'm sorry to hear that. Has your friend been suicidal before or is it a shock for him too?
In any case, I would offer him to meet up/talk/do something nice whenever he wants and just enjoy the time he has left, with no pressure tho.
Then if he really dies from cancer you can at least know that you used your time together in a great way or that you at least tried.
I can't imagine being in your shoes and hope that this will turn out in the best way possible for both of you <3
I'm sorry that I can't give you good advice but just try to be there for him and do everything at his pace, don't push him. He is probably thinking a lot rn

• Love
Reactions: pompompurin
pompompurin

pompompurin

girls like us are rotten to the core
Apr 27, 2023
I'm sorry to hear that. Has your friend been suicidal before or is it a shock for him too?
In any case, I would offer him to meet up/talk/do something nice whenever he wants and just enjoy the time he has left, with no pressure tho.
Then if he really dies from cancer you can at least know that you used your time together in a great way or that you at least tried.
I can't imagine being in your shoes and hope that this will turn out in the best way possible for both of you <3
I'm sorry that I can't give you good advice but just try to be there for him and do everything at his pace, don't push him. He is probably thinking a lot rn
He's been suicidal for a long time, he's been struggling with a lot of mental ilnesses including schizophrenia, he never wanted to take meds. And don't worry your advice is helpful. Thank you

• Love
Reactions: BeforeYouFallAsleep
BeforeYouFallAsleep

BeforeYouFallAsleep

a corpse is talking
Oct 11, 2023
He's been suicidal for a long time, he's been struggling with a lot of mental ilnesses including schizophrenia, he never wanted to take meds. And don't worry your advice is helpful. Thank you
even if it sounds bad but this might be more "enjoyable" for him knowing that it might end soon as if it was the other way around.
It is fucked but at least he might feel better knowing that :/
Still I'm sorry and would try to comfort him if he wants to <3

• Hugs
Reactions: pompompurin