• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

funeraleveryday

funeraleveryday

please help me die
May 16, 2020
I saw somewhere that if you're under 100 lbs you can't die from hanging, is that true?

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Little kids have hanged themselves before, so I don't think that's true.

Reactions: ctvunny, hikikomorizombie and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No, it is not true. So many kids with little weight have died, both from suicide attempt and the chocking game accidental death. Where did you see that information? You only need a maximum of around 20 kg pressure on the neck to block off everything that leads to your death. Even if you only weigh around 6kg it is enough to block your arteries to cause death.

funeraleveryday

funeraleveryday

please help me die
May 16, 2020
No, it is not true. So many kids with little weight have died, both from suicide attempt and the chocking game accidental death. Where did you see that information? You only need a maximum of around 20 kg pressure on the neck to block off everything that leads to your death. Even if you only weigh around 6kg it is enough to block your arteries to cause death.
okay thanks. I saw it on an eating disorder community but those people are misinformed about suicide methods in general.

Reactions: rozeske
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
unless you're extremely malnourished, if you're old enough to be on this site don't worry about being underweight

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I don't think you need be worred about that, but if you are then put some heavy wights in your pocket, or attach them to yourself in some oher way.