• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
If I don't take an antiemetic before sn and take sn without anything else, if I get unconscious is it possible to vomit the sn and survive after that? How can the body vomit if it's unconscious? Even if I don't take an antiemetic and get unconscious after using sn, wouldn't that kill me if no one saves me?

Reactions: karmaisabitch and Nettles
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
although an uneducated guess, i think it may be possible to vomit after you are unconscious because you body will go into survival mode after detecting the toxic substance
being unconscious is not the same as being dead

Last edited:
Reactions: bussy, 3/4Dead, cowboypants and 7 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Unconscious is not dead. Your body is still working and trying to fight the poison. You can also vomit while being unconscious after too much alc consumption.

Reactions: 3/4Dead, cowboypants, karmaisabitch and 9 others
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Yes

• Aww..
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, 3/4Dead, karmaisabitch and 2 others
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
What can you do not to vomit the sn if you're unconscious and ensure you die?

Reactions: karmaisabitch
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Unconscious is not dead. Your body is still working and trying to fight the poison. You can also vomit while being unconscious after too much alc consumption.
Beat me to it lol. Alcohol and some OD's people have died choking on their own vomit while passed out.

• Yay!
Reactions: 3/4Dead, cowboypants, karmaisabitch and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What can you do not to vomit the sn if you're unconscious and ensure you die?
Once you're unconscious you have no control over yourself anymore. The only thing you can do is using AEs and then hope the best.

Reactions: karmaisabitch, Nettles, Alexei_Kirillov and 2 others
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
Once you're unconscious you have no control over yourself anymore. The only thing you can do is using AEs and then hope the best.
I could fast for a day at least, surely that would make the sn get absorbed better and faster by my body. If I vomit the first dose of sn I could drink another one, even with vomitting some sn should still remain in my body and kill me. If I find an antiemetic then I can take it, maybe some painkillers too but other than that I won't take anything else before sn. Even if I don't take an antiemetic and just take a painkiller, or if I just take sn without anything else, by fasting for a day I would have an empty stomach so that could help the sn have more effect and kill me. I'm worried of vomitting while unconscious and failing the attempt

• Hugs
Reactions: karmaisabitch, dopaminedeath and Praestat_Mori
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I could fast for a day at least, surely that would make the sn get absorbed better and faster by my body. If I vomit the first dose of sn I could drink another one, even with vomitting some sn should still remain in my body and kill me. If I find an antiemetic then I can take it, maybe some painkillers too but other than that I won't take anything else before sn. Even if I don't take an antiemetic and just take a painkiller, or if I just take sn without anything else, by fasting for a day I would have an empty stomach so that could help the sn have more effect and kill me. I'm worried of vomitting while unconscious and failing the attempt
If you're worried consciously, you're probably even more worried subconsciously. Which means that preventing the vomiting from happening should be your priority. I know getting antiemetics is not easy but I assume you care for your attempt to be the one and only, so, in my opinion, it's worth the effort. Take it under consideration, it will make your final decision way more comfortable, not so overwhelming:) It's like trying to fight the pain with a hot bath instead of taking painkillers - it may still work, but the difference is significant.

Reactions: karmaisabitch, Brokensaddle and Praestat_Mori
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Many people don't understand that not following instructions greatly increases the risk of failure. It doesn't matter if you have a hard time vomiting, your body detects a poison and tries to expel it, it's that simple. Better prevent than fail, imo.

Reactions: gantaigarashi, karmaisabitch, divinemistress36 and 5 others
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
If you're worried consciously, you're probably even more worried subconsciously. Which means that preventing the vomiting from happening should be your priority. I know getting antiemetics is not easy but I assume you care for your attempt to be the one and only, so, in my opinion, it's worth the effort. Take it under consideration, it will make your final decision way more comfortable, not so overwhelming:) It's like trying to fight the pain with a hot bath instead of taking painkillers - it may still work, but the difference is significant.
Getting an antiemetic is hard trust me, it seems to be even harder than getting sn. It doesn't help the fact that I live in Romania where many online pharmacies don't sell to, I don't understand why they don't sell here. Even if I find an online pharmacy I'm not sure how legit the antiemetic is, what if it's something else other than an antiemetic or what if it's expired? I could go to a doctor but I'm not sure if lying about my symptoms will work. I'll try to find an antiemetic but if I don't find one then I don't have many other options but to take sn without it. It might work and kill me even without an antiemetic, especially if I fast for a day and have an empty stomach, but it's true that with an antiemetic it would be better

Reactions: karmaisabitch, Nettles and Alexei_Kirillov
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
They don't sell antiemetics without a prescription in Romania?

Reactions: karmaisabitch and Unknown21
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
They don't sell antiemetics without a prescription in Romania?
No, I have to go to a doctor to get a prescription or find an online pharmacy that sells here. I looked at many online pharmacies but the more popular ones don't ship to Romania. I might have found one that ships here but I don't know how legit the metoclopramide from them is

Reactions: karmaisabitch and Alexei_Kirillov
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
And governments claim to care about us... I get angry with these things.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Reactions: gantaigarashi, karmaisabitch, losing hope and 2 others
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Even then they don't care about you... here in Spain they take half of the money from our salaries, then they have to add IVA (VAT) and they don't improve anything, they spend it all on things that we don't even know about.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
If it's any consolation, I often hear people say that they've bypassed the nausea in threads. It's no guarantee, but it helps me feel better.

• Informative
Reactions: karmaisabitch and Onelegman
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
If it's any consolation, I often hear people say that they've bypassed the nausea in threads. It's no guarantee, but it helps me feel better.
How did they bypass the nausea? Can you do that without an antiemetic?

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage and karmaisabitch
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

May 3, 2024
I tried to ctb in a different way a few years ago. The dr told me the only reason I was still alive was because I vomited after I lost consciousness. I was 'lucky' I didn't choke on it. So yeah, you can vomit after losing consciousness.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage and karmaisabitch
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I tried to ctb in a different way a few years ago. The dr told me the only reason I was still alive was because I vomited after I lost consciousness. I was 'lucky' I didn't choke on it. So yeah, you can vomit after losing consciousness.
Did you take sn or something else?

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
How did they bypass the nausea? Can you do that without an antiemetic?
I think they just endure it. If you look at past threads you'll see a lot of "I'm glad I didn't throw up" which implies the need to is over

Reactions: karmaisabitch and losing hope
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I think they just endure it. If you look at past threads you'll see a lot of "I'm glad I didn't throw up" which implies the need to is over
I've seen this in a recent goodbye thread, posted on this forum a few weeks ago. It was @CocoToxBase story; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-thread-3.162754/ & 9 mins after drinking the SN she said;

"7:09 feeling little breathless and a little bit nauseous but I can hold it back - still no pain

7:19 feelif very light headed and the room is spinning a bit, i can't sit up - still no pain my stomach feels fine and the nausea is gone sats 86%"

The impression I got from reading the rest of their thread was their symptoms of nausea was strongest in the first 10 mins of drinking the SN. Once they got passed that 10 mins (doing very little to disrupt the nausea) that is when their burly vision other symptoms kicked in. Which ultimately led to them being on their way to ctb'ing until fate intervened.

Moral of story, if you can get through the first 10 mins of nausea or so without vomitting, then you MAY have absorbed enough SN? So after that point even if you vomit whilst unconscious, well depending on how much you might vomit, you might be ok? MAYBE.

As I cannot recall to many goodbye threads that failed after keeping down SN for longer than the first initial 10 mins. And I think @CocoToxBase said she would have died if her dog hadn't rang the door bell.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Abyssal, DeIetedUser4739 and karmaisabitch
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
True! I can't agree more
Yes animals also don't pay taxes that is why if a dog or cat is in pain and suffering a vet is allowed to put them down. No questions asked like..."what has that cat/dog done to improve their mental health etc..."

Reactions: AmberianDawn and lnlybnny
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Yes animals also don't pay taxes that is why if a dog or cat is in pain and suffering a vet is allowed to put them down. No questions asked like..."what has that cat/dog done to improve their mental health etc..."
I wish I was born animal! Agree with you my friend!!

Reactions: losing hope
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
So if you don't vomit while you're conscious it's more likely you die right? If you don't vomit then you'll absorb more sn and if you get unconscious then there's a big chance you'll die from it, unless you vomit all the sn you took while unconscious. Did the people who didn't vomit take an antiemetic or can you endure even without one?

Reactions: Abyssal
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
So if you don't vomit while you're conscious it's more likely you die right? If you don't vomit then you'll absorb more sn and if you get unconscious then there's a big chance you'll die from it, unless you vomit all the sn you took while unconscious. Did the people who didn't vomit take an antiemetic or can you endure even without one?
There are all possibilities, not vomiting consciously or unconsciously, or vomiting with or without AE. Each body is different. Mine has nervous vomiting, but the EO for 48 hours should be enough, I have taken meto before and it is super effective, on me.

notevenhere

notevenhere

Ghost Angel
Apr 27, 2023
Yes. You really need an antiemetic to take sn, there's no other way to go on about it.