• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

keyakizaka

keyakizaka

Apr 25, 2021
thinking about doing the coal burning method (carbon monoxide) and i heard it can make you vomit bad. would anti emetics prevent that? sorry if it's a dumb question.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
russlinjimmies

russlinjimmies

Feb 21, 2021
thinking about doing the coal burning method (carbon monoxide) and i heard it can make you vomit bad. would anti emetics prevent that? sorry if it's a dumb question.
It should help with nausea and vomiting from CO poisoning.. Not sure if you are asking simply because you would want to avoid the feeling of nausea and the experience of vomiting or if you think vomiting would make the attempt less successful. If it's to avoid failure, vomiting wouldn't impact the effect of the CO, since it would all be taken in my respiration and not ingestion. If you were passed out and vomited I suppose it could wake you and that might cause the SI to kick in and abort the attempt by rushing to fresh air.

Reactions: StressedRedhead23, keyakizaka and Zzzzz