• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

miau_chiu

Aug 22, 2022
Is sodium nitrate lethal? Or is it sodium nitrite?

I know the latter one is lethal but I cannot get that in my country. I can get the first one.
I appreciate any answers!

MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
Sodium nitrate is Sodium nitrite + O2. Thermal decomposition (heat as reactant) of Sodium nitrate produce Sodium nitrite + release O2.

Just as Sodium nitrite exposed to O2 becomes Sodium nitrate.

(Sorry don't feel comfortable to share sources)

Reactions: Euthanza
Upvote 1
cosimaniehaus

cosimaniehaus

Oct 15, 2020
hey, i am also from hungary europe, szia. is hungarian your native lamguage?
the site forbids to send private messages to you. do you still think about ctb?

Upvote 0
prospero

prospero

Apr 14, 2023
Thanks! Where can I get the nitrite, do you know any site that ships to Hungary? It seems to be premitted lately :(
It's an EU-wide regulation. While a company in the food industry can get it in industrial quantities, regular guys can only access stuff like BBQ salt that contains up to 0,6% NaNO2 ​(if I remember well, but it's not the exact value that really matters). At a point I even thought of bringing up some phoney website where my company would sell BBQ salts pre-mixed with the legal amount of SN so that I can buy pure SN as a company in the food industry but decided for something less complicated. (Látod, az a fránya EU mégis csak a magyarok ellensége, nem vehetsz csak úgy nátrium-nitritet)

Upvote 0