Already Gone6

Already Gone6

Jul 31, 2023
I know all about partial hangings and whatnot, but that seems kinda complicated for me, I was planning on trying it laying down but worried that it would come undone after I go unconcious.

Say you were to simply tie a rope around your neck and knot it really tight, would you simply go out that way if you were able to fight through taking it off?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Not a great method. At some point you can panic and untie the rope.

Reactions: sad_dude
Already Gone6

Already Gone6

Jul 31, 2023
Not a great method. At some point you can panic and untie the rope.
Ways around that I can think of. You could tie the rope tightly, knot it and then handcuff your hands behind your back for instance.
Just wondering if the method itself is good or not

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I think this is an alternate version of the night night method. Instead of using a ratchet strap they wrap a rope around the neck multiple times to achieve pressure on the arteries.

Reactions: Already Gone6
AntHills

AntHills

Degenerate
Aug 31, 2022
I think this is an alternate version of the night night method. Instead of using a ratchet strap they wrap a rope around the neck multiple times to achieve pressure on the arteries.
Even night night with a ratchet strap is difficult to go through with if you know how to release the tension of the ratchet. People think their method is foolproof until SI kicks in, and even if you can't save yourself, you have to suffer through an agonizing panic attack until you're dead, which takes a lot longer with night night than it would with partial or suspension. Which honestly sucks because the idea of fading out peacefully while laying down and watching a movie or looking at the stars sounds more than ideal.

Reactions: John Ryder
John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
Even night night with a ratchet strap is difficult to go through with if you know how to release the tension of the ratchet. People think their method is foolproof until SI kicks in, and even if you can't save yourself, you have to suffer through an agonizing panic attack until you're dead, which takes a lot longer with night night than it would with partial or suspension. Which honestly sucks because the idea of fading out peacefully while laying down and watching a movie or looking at the stars sounds more than ideal.
You said it perfectly. I explored NN/tourniquet pretty seriously at one point and I concur. Not to discourage OP, but I would opt for partial or suspension if it's going to be this. Also there is so much sheer variation in neck anatomy and prominance/location of carotids. I would know, I have a weird preoccupation with necks. If you have a neck, I've analyzed it lol. The "sweet spot" comes far easier for some than others and for them it's more viable.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AntHills
Already Gone6

Already Gone6

Jul 31, 2023
Well crap. I'll attempt partial tonight.

I was waiting to move to my new house as it has trees, multiple spots that you could do full suspension hanging but. I'm going through hell just waiting to get in there. When I do get there, if i'm still around, it's a sure thing.

But it's taking a long time as we had to pretty much gut it. Still needs flooring, painting, etc and funding has been a problem lately just getting these last things done.

John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
Well crap. I'll attempt partial tonight.

I was waiting to move to my new house as it has trees, multiple spots that you could do full suspension hanging but...
Would personally recommend waiting for this if you can manage. But as above, you may have a real good carotid game for all I know and the hang without hanging stuff may be more attainable for you. You are Ryan to me btw. People are their avis, just how it is

Already Gone6

Already Gone6

Jul 31, 2023
Would personally recommend waiting for this if you can manage. But as above, you may have a real good carotid game for all I know and the hang without hanging stuff may be more attainable for you. You are Ryan to me btw. People are their avis, just how it is
I agree with you on this, I am using a nylon rope and I think it's low chance of me getting the artery. Just the waiting ughh....
Lol, not to sound conceded but I feel like mr. gosling. The weird thing is from the outside I have all the greatest qualities appearance wise. The weird thing is that mentally I have struggled beyond the point of my capacity to handle it. Very strange. The avatar is from his movie Stay where he's a suicidal schizophrenic who refuses medication. Ironically I was diagnosed with that crap and it's the reason i'm so screwed up today as I think it was a false diagnoses now i'm suicidal after being force fed all their bullshit medication. But anyways :P

John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
I agree with you on this, I am using a nylon rope and I think it's low chance of me getting the artery. Just the waiting ughh....
Lol, not to sound conceded but I feel like mr. gosling. The weird thing is from the outside I have all the greatest qualities appearance wise. The weird thing is that mentally I have struggled beyond the point of my capacity to handle it. Very strange. The avatar is from his movie Stay where he's a suicidal schizophrenic who refuses medication. Ironically I was diagnosed with that crap and it's the reason i'm so screwed up today as I think it was a false diagnoses now i'm suicidal after being force fed all their bullshit medication. But anyways :P
Oh shit I was right. I guessed Stay based on the hair + character suicidal. I saw it only once, in theaters. Unfortunately I forgot a lot of the plot. I hear where you are coming from on a lot of this and nah it doesn't sound conceited to me. My decent looks (now on the slide just owing to age) have been historically wasted in a sense owing to this kind of shit

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
As soon as you have the strength to pass out, your arms will go limp, prevent it. It sucks ik

Already Gone6

Already Gone6

Jul 31, 2023
I was watching the movie stay one night, and there is a scene in the movie. I forget exactly how it goes, but someone says something like "it;s 11:23" and they look at the clock. At the exact moment I looked at my clock and it was the exact same time. True story, tripped me out.
Oh shit it's 11:23 where I live >.<

Last edited:
John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
It was also Nov 23, and you were residing at 1123 Gosling Court at the time. You told me these things in a psychic astral projection feverdream days before I joined sasu. It was always going to be this way

Already Gone6

Already Gone6

Jul 31, 2023
Lol :P
I feel an apology is owed on my end then.
Life is funny, it has so much potential. Too bad it's a sad pathetic joke. And the punchline... Just killer... Shame.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Handcuffs behind your back would be great for partial and full. That eliminates easy escape if SI kicks in.

Reactions: Hollowman