T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I am trying to sort something out that might be resolved if I'm spoke to someone who we could understand each other properly?
Or do you get accused of being racist I've heard?
I am really sorry for a thread need a fast response please

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
[/QUOTE]
Do you mean to say that you want to speak to another user on this forum who is a native English speaker?

Your message is a bit hard to dechiper. But if I'm right in my interpretation, then let me just say that the forum does not enable person to person calls. Also, it's a risky idea to give away personal information or speak to someone in person due to privacy concerns.

If you care to explain in writing what it is you need help with, you might get some answers in this thread.
Sorry I was not clear. With a company.

Reactions: XYZ
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

[/QUOTE]

It would depend on the company. If you can't understand someone it's fair to ask to be connected to someone else. If you're not unpleasant about it no one should accuse you of anything; and even if they do, you don't have to care what they think (unless it's true and you want to improve).

Reactions: XYZ and TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020

It would depend on the company. If you can't understand someone it's fair to ask to be connected to someone else. If you're not unpleasant about it no one should accuse you of anything; and even if they do, you don't have to care what they think (unless it's true and you want to improve).
[/QUOTE]
Yes thanks it can't do any harm it's just we're going around in circles thing is I doubt I'll get anywhere with an English national as the last one seems to be the one who's caused all the mix up, over an hour he was on talking about his bloody holidays planned after covid and has seemingly completely bullshit ted a new deal therefore causing me to be overcharged double so I've now gone overdrawn on bank because of them too. Warning do not use virgin media one of the worst customer service going.

S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
I think I knew what the Op meant? He/she wanted to speak to a company CSA

Reactions: XYZ
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Ok, now I get it. Sorry, I completely missunderstood your post. I deleted my previous reply.

I don't think it's racist to say you do not understand a person's accent when you call customer service, especially if you say it politely.

If you don't want to ask to speak to someone else for fear that they might think you're a racist, you can always call back a bit later and hope someone else will answer your call.

Good luck!

Reactions: TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
The thing is it's me that hey can't understand. How the hell is an Indian supposed to understand an uneducated speaking scouse bloke.
Hate how corrupt this world is exploiting poor nations creating extreme stress for everyone. It's like these energy companies deliberately stealing from people and then people lose their rag with poor people from poor countries. Exactly how the elite love it. God society is shit. Imagine wanting to live and realizingyou had a life time of this shit to deal with.

• Hugs
Reactions: Finis Autem Spero