FieldsofLavender

FieldsofLavender

nightmare life, go away! nightmare life, go away!
Feb 7, 2023
Is it possible to recover just to make others happy?... I already am alive just to make others happy, but I know it makes the people around me despair every time I break down, every time I feel like I can't take it anymore, every time I attempt or cut or even just talk about how much I want to CTB... They tell me I need to be honest about what I'm feeling, but I hate making them miserable...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: milquetoast, Kit1 and Forever Sleep
Davout

Davout

The Iron Marshal
Dec 30, 2019
I too am struggling with that question. Bring up the subject of CTB with a loved one, and you run the risk of immediately becoming an object of pity, a source of distress, or a target for intervention. So, we trudge on silently in our misery, knowing the devastation we will cause if we make that final decision. Rather than burden the ones closest to us, we (whether choosing to live or not) bear that pain alone.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and FieldsofLavender
Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
Good question, I think you can. BUT by doing this it's also very important to stand in your lane
If/when (I'm not saying it will). No matter what happens with the relationship or the other person. But actually this can be a good start to start in the future e ding up you loving it so much that eventually your doing it for you. Since you are worth it. Litle akward answer maybr, buy hopefully u understood what I ment. Good luck! :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1