pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
I'm planning on using SN but I'd like to know what would happen if I throw it up each time and I somehow don't absorb enough to kill me. Could I hypothetically heal at home? I really want to avoid being hospitalized and racking up a huge bill

Reactions: readytogo982
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I think that's going to depend on how much you absorb, and there's no way to guess that.

In case it's any help, vitamin C is sometimes used as an antidote to SN when no methylene blue is at hand.

Reactions: autumnal, Lorntroubles, pentobarbitaldreams and 3 others
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
Also lots of water help dilute the SN and inhibits its effect (one member drank 1.5l of water and didn't ctb).

• Wow
Reactions: pentobarbitaldreams, GoodPersonEffed, Isadeth and 1 other person
MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
Well according to some members here, if you follow the steps correctly you will die in less than 20 minutes, you can end up in the hospital only if you decide to call for help and give life another chance

Reactions: WhatIsMyLife
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Well according to some members here, if you follow the steps correctly you will die in less than 20 minutes, you can end up in the hospital only if you decide to call for help and give life another chance
You'll be "out of it" in 20 minutes. Unconscious in about 40 mins. Two hours is point of no return. Four hours max is death.

But youre correct, you have about 20 minutes to turn back.

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal and Fedrea
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
I've read the non-fatal anecdotal cases from the forum members in this page: http://njya.nfshost.com/sssnfail.html and this is what I found out:

18 - Called for help / were rescued
2 - No SN/water ratio provided, too little details
2 - Not enough SN taken
1 - Drank too much water (1.5l)
1 ‐ Mixed SN with orange juice
1 - DMSO used (not sure if main reason)
1 - DMSO used (not sure if main reason), heated SN mixture

Just a fast overview of the things I noticed. In general, cases where a person didn't call for help / was rescued, had little details, which made it hard to know the exact reason why the attempt wasn't fatal.

Reactions: Popcornmew, fluxis, autumnal and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've read the non-fatal anecdotal cases from the forum members in this page: http://njya.nfshost.com/sssnfail.html and this is what I found out:

2 - Not enough SN taken

Just a fast overview of the things I noticed. In general, cases where a person didn't call for help / was rescued, had little details, which made it hard to know the exact reason why the attempt wasn't fatal.
While I cannot comment on the accuracy of this. There does seem to be a slight survival chance.

But then you have the story about the nurse who ingested 1 gram and it was fatal. There was also a member who claimed they were eating 1Gram a day and they still survived.

I think alot of it boils down to the physiological makeup of your body. In all honesty though I personally would consider any dose to be potentially fatal.

Reactions: autumnal, Lorntroubles, pentobarbitaldreams and 1 other person
MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
You'll be "out of it" in 20 minutes. Unconscious in about 40 mins. Two hours is point of no return. Four hours max is death.

But youre correct, you have about 20 minutes to turn back.
in "out of it" you mean I cannot be rescued anymore right? But what happens from this point till I am unconscious? What if I call for help after half an hour, lets say? (30 minutes)

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
in "out of it" you mean I cannot be rescued anymore right? But what happens from this point till I am unconscious? What if I call for help after half an hour, lets say? (30 minutes)
What I mean by "out of it" is that if you are "rescued" you won't remember any pain that happened during between 20 and 40 minutes. But, everyone is different. It's just from what I've read. If you do manage to call after 30 minutes, you'll be most likely "saved" and back to normal within a week, provided the doctors know what they're doing.

C

Cupcake

Student
Apr 8, 2018

2 - Not enough SN taken

Oh my GOD!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Thank you for posting that link about the non successful SN cases. I've been trying to read that document for literally MONTHS, but couldn't get my computer to read it to me.

I am blind and use a screen reader, and, whenever I tried to access that document that the original creator made, it just kept saying blank blank blank over and over again, like there was nothing there.

But your link worked wonderfully! I could read it from top to bottom, which is exactly what I did.

If you wouldn't mind, could you please either post the link about the successful cases in the exact same format you posted the failure cases in this thread, too, or you can PM me with the link?

I would love to read the cases of success, but again, my computer won't read that google doc, either.

I actually have a bottle of SN right in my room, just waiting for me to get up the nerve to use it, but I've been having doubts about its peacefulness. Now, after reading everything, it really doesn't sound all that bad.

I can handle stomach pain. I just can't handle feeling like I'm suffocating, but nobody reported feeling any air hunger, so this is good. Very good.

As to the OP, I'm sorry, I don't have the answer to your question, but thank you for posting this thread. I might not have ever been able to read the document from the link if you hadn't asked, so, in that case, I love you, too!

And, I hope you find the answer you are looking for. In the non success cases, it appeared that some members were able to sleep it off without any hospitalization, so hope that will help you. I think it really depends on your body, how much you drink, how much you throw up, etc. But it definitely seems like a very fast acting drug, so nothing to experiment with, for sure. Only take if you are absolutely ready to die.

Anyway, I hope you find peace soon, whether that entails you sticking around or going to the other side.

Cheers,

Cupcake

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: PDAnnie2610, Loner, autumnal and 2 others