• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

suicidalcatlady

suicidalcatlady

May 7, 2023
(Based on Stan's guide)
Start fasting 10h-12h before
Limit water around 5 hours before (total 1-2 cups before SN)
If have to eat have some candy (simple sugars)

Med prep:
800mg-1g seroquel 1.5 hours before (for reference when I take 200mg of seroquel to sleep at night it hits me in about 1.5 hours)
4mg Clonazepam 1 hour before
Ibuprofen

Bad taste prep:
Suck on ice to reduce taste
Throat numbing spray

20g sn in 50ml water (or is it easier to use a smaller amount of water because it's quicker? Also I'm around 118 lb)

After ingestion:
Suck on Welch caramel hard candy after ingestion
Lie on right side on bed

• Hugs
Reactions: Bastet and Dead Meat
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
Have you tested that level of Clonazepam before too? With the seroquel also making you tired you dont want to pass out before the final cup of tea.
Is the seroquel also an ae or not using one? I know it's often hardest peice to get.
I would still go with 50ml of water but the sn amount looks right for your weight. Still have a back up glass ready just incase.
Looks like a good regime to me.
Sorry the weight of the world is getting to be too much but I hope you find peace.

Reactions: thethatsitboy