T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Due to the elite trying to cause friction in society by making out anyone who does not wish to take the covid jabs as risking others health, being selfish, patronising etc. Then we end up getting frustrated that people have to want something to be divided over.

Can you just say "yes I've had it"
Or is it true the elite have made it so your name can be put into one of those apps breaking your privacy so people can see if youve had them?

If someone doesn't want to wipe their arse that should be up to them, but they risk smelling. But it shouldn't be allowed that other people can check your backside.
There's invasive, for the sake of it but then outright dividing family and friends because most of us aren't enlightened because we've been victims to this corrupt evil.

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
It depends
I've heard proof will be needed to visit some countries.
Some countries are considering bringing covid passports in to hold large events.
Whether they will bring them in for anything else is not something I know about

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, not-2-b-the-answer and TooConscious
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It depends
I've heard proof will be needed to visit some countries.
Some countries are considering bringing covid passports in to hold large events.
Whether they will bring them in for anything else is not something I know about

Exactly!
If you're planning to travel or go to another state/province in your country, I bet some proof will be needed.
I guess most of us will be monitored some way or another.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I think it's fair enough when you're crossing borders but I mean the attempts to isolate everyone who who dares not trust the system or is terrified of synthetic chemicals etc. Not to mention the destroying of families and friendships.

Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
Due to the elite trying to cause friction in society by making out anyone who does not wish to take the covid jabs as risking others health, being selfish, patronising etc. Then we end up getting frustrated that people have to want something to be divided over.

Or is it true the elite have made it so your name can be put into one of those apps breaking your privacy so people can see if youve had them?

If someone doesn't want to wipe their arse that should be up to them, but they risk smelling. But it shouldn't be allowed that other people can check your backside.
There's invasive, for the sake of it but then outright dividing family and friends because most of us aren't enlightened because we've been victims to this corrupt evil.
I for one see a vaccination registry as a good thing. It gives motivation to get vaccinated and helps curb the virus until we finally have it under control.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Depends on where you live or what you're trying to do.

Reactions: Skathon, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and not-2-b-the-answer
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019

I don't see why not.
You may have to forge some documents and what not but if that's your preference then sure.

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I've already had the vaccine I am only 28 but I have underlying conditions.

But I can understand peoples concerns I don't think it should be mandated or forced upon people. I can understand a vaccine certificate for travelling overseas because those already existed. But to just participate in society like going to the pub etc?? Crazy times we live in.

Reactions: Enabran255, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, TooConscious and 1 other person
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I've already had the vaccine I am only 28 but I have underlying conditions.

But I can understand peoples concerns I don't think it should be mandated or forced upon people. I can understand a vaccine certificate for travelling overseas because those already existed. But to just participate in society like going to the pub etc?? Crazy times we live in.
I am similar mate.
The reason I think a reason I don't want it is the way it's being forced out.
I have overcome and still suffer diseases/issues that I pleaded for help but they never listened they allowed things to get worse when they could have been addressed early, I got left to rot so society destroyed my life before I was even 20 it was physically and emotionally finished now they want to pump me full of a new substance...
It really wouldn't surprise me if the nanotech theories are real because the game of this world is their list for suffering the feed off it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: demuic, mediocre and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Whatever shadowy cabal that's trying to push these vaccines is starting to play dirty! :pfff:

I'm this close to allowing microchips in my blood or future side effects to kill me just for free donuts...

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Mentalmick, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I pretend to have had it every time I go out coughing on people. Fools.

• Yay!
Reactions: netrezven and GenesAndEnvironment
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Today some oficals said that vacinated people still spread the covid, so how not taking the shot makes you selfish or more dangerous? And this is the only thing i have seen and heared on TV that is the truth during the past year.
For now after Israel the "big" plan is to start those "green" passports - apps on your mobiles for EU. At the beggining it will simly replace the PCR when traveling. In a month or two - PCR's will fail to detect the new corona, so travel for vaccined only. Next - social life outside of your shells - again "green" app only. That's what they got for the public.
I will give time for the sheeps to go and try the lottery till september. After this i will give the sheeps something to really be aftraid this time, so they will forget about the corona quite fast.
Today i met a woman on the street. She asked me for money, so she can give something to her kids for breakfast. She looked like someone with normal income till yesterday, but lost job because of lockdowns. And in fact she lost her job, cause she had to look for her kids, who are back into online schooling shit. From that moment, this morning, i started to hate everybody who supports this forced "order" of pointless constant lockdowns, taking away jobs, banning people from their rights to work. And in my country - no help from government at all.

Reactions: Enabran255
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Vaccinated people can still be asymptomatic carriers. So travel permits, etc, based on vaccination don't make sense in that way.

Netrezven no one is afraid of you and you're not talking about anything real.

Reactions: netrezven
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Really? I recall the officials in my country announcing with much fanfare that vaccines do reduce spread.

stankboy421

stankboy421

Aug 16, 2020
Mostly no, there will be records of it in most countries with functioning health systems.

Also yes it is selfish not to get vaccinated, you are literally putting yourself above other people. There is no adequate reason not to get vaccinated unless you have health problems which prevent you from doing so, in which case there would be no reason to lie about it.

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Well there is that too but I think we are further along. They say that people who live with a vaccinated person are much less likely to get covid themselves.

Covid can linger for some time in the blood. Three british boys in italy were kept isolated in hotel rooms as they kept testing positive long after they had stopped showing symptoms themselves

Reactions: TooConscious
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Me when they force-vaccinate and estrogenize me in 2050:
mel gibson braveheart GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: TooConscious and Dr Iron Arc
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019

Reactions: TooConscious
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020

• Yay!
Reactions: Mentalmick and Tackingintothewind
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
The vaccine passports are ridiculous. What about people like me who have tons of health problems that aren't well understood? I can't even take a flu jab since i got chronic fatigue syndrome.

Elderly and vunerable people with risk factors for covid are those who reap the most benefits from the vaccine. Trying to force those who have the lowest risk for covid to take a vaccine is insane, especially when it seems like covid is going to become endemic like colds and flu. People should make their own choices about risks and reward, they should not be coerced or threatened if they decline a medical treatment.

If some people want to wait or opt out, they shouldn't be barred from doing anything. Especially not when the cases and deaths plummetted upon vaccination of the boomers. The longer that covid is around, the more we learn about who is most at risk and who is most likely to have lasting complications. I don't know why the government has taken a total U turn despite the wealth of knowledge at our disposal. Not lifting social distancing measures even for those who have taken the vaccine makes people untrustworthy of their leaders.

This is going to be discriminatory against people whose health won't allow them to take the vaccine. Karens will start blaming those who didn't have the jab for every single problem. There are already drama shows and news programs on TV mocking people who haven't taken the covid vaccine. I don't harass people around me for not taking flu jabs even though I get hit harder with the flu than the average person. I can't make their decisions for them. It's not my choice, and it's appaling some people would try to force someone to take a relatively new treatment to justify their virtue signalling on Facebook mum groups.

• Love
Reactions: TooConscious, http-410, demuic and 2 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
We live in a world that victims of rape aren't considered victims and the rapists sue them for making them step on concrete where they strain themselves and stuff like that.

Christ I hate this fucking place
Nobody does anything but keep the sick shit show going and screaming how great it is or crying when bad happens to THEM.