F

freedommatrix

Dec 19, 2019
I just found out that one girl in my class takes 3mg of clonazepam everyday and has been since the start of September. It's not street benzos, it's prescribed to her. She's actually very smart and hard working and not your typical junkie.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Final Escape
FrailPaleStaleMaleSS

FrailPaleStaleMaleSS

Hopeless addict druggicel
Oct 21, 2019
Sure you can. Lots of people do. Just depends on the person, dosage and tolerence

Reactions: Fehler, TheDevilsAngel and Final Escape
Z

zmth

Jun 23, 2019
i don't know if i can or cannot personally but it's up to the individual- likely some people can

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Final Escape
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Years back I was doing crystal meth..I was super man on the job for awhile there.But It caught up with me after long.Everything fell apart around me.I was so exhausted and have crazy after awhile,I couldn't make it to work anymore.I been off that shit over 15 years now,thank God.Crystal meth is the devil.

Reactions: mang0sp1der, adam&eve, TheDevilsAngel and 1 other person
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I've taken drugs almost everyday,on and off for nearly 30 years. During that time,I've had multiple jobs. Studied and gained qualifications at varying levels aswell as vocational qualifications. I am qualified to drive forklift trucks,qualified as a chef,to work as a mystery customer and have worked in customer service for Asda (Walmart) and house of fraser (Harrods).
Providing my supply was uninterrupted,nobody was any the wiser.
I worked like a crazy dog. Never took days off and did a ton of overtime to support my home and family aswell as my horrendous drug habit. So yes,it can be done,but it really isn't any kind of life.
Years back I was doing crystal meth..I was super man on the job for awhile there.But It caught up with me after long.Everything fell apart around me.I was so exhausted and have crazy after awhile,I couldn't make it to work anymore.I been off that shit over 15 years now,thank God.Crystal meth is the devil.
Methamphetamine is quite uncommon here,in the UK. I'm very grateful for that after seeing what it's done in the states.

Reactions: mang0sp1der, Meditation guide, adam&eve and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It's not gonna be fun when she has to stop, withdrawal is lengthy with clonazepam it's very slow taper.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Fragile
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i take them so i can forget about living, to ease the pain and make everything go faster.

but I've met people, actually successful people, who use drugs daily and can be described as functional drug addicts. i really don't know how they manage to hold jobs and their lives in a good place. it also depends on the job and on their body i guess.

Reactions: Willy Wonka and TheDevilsAngel
adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
I'm perscribed 0.5 mg of clonazepam, how much would I need to take to be drugged (I am new and do not have any tolerance). What are the effect of taking more?

mang0sp1der

mang0sp1der

Jan 22, 2023
It really is a demonic drug. That's how I've heard it described by other people.
Worst decision I ever made in life was trying that shit.

bijou

bijou

meow meow meow
Jan 23, 2023
yes it's very possible, there are many "high-functioning" addicts.
i was one of them for awhile, off the oxy, speed and blow now tho

NoTears

NoTears

Jun 19, 2021
I take benzodiazepines and adderall both prescribed but I also buy them on the streets

Depresso

Depresso

Feb 9, 2023
It's possible depending on the drug. I've been working my job for about 3 years spending it drinking, rolling, or getting stoned almost every night depending on what I had that night. Drugs like meth and heroin are a huge slippery slope and I have a friend that literally lost everything due to this drug. He isn't the same person anymore and is a daily user now.