Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
One meal you eat forever

For example
I love vegetable noodles, and I will last forever with them.

The other answer is I can't

Attachments

• 590234Image1-1180x677_d.jpg
    590234Image1-1180x677_d.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
One meal you eat forever

For example
I love vegetable noodles, and I will last forever with them.

The other answer is I can't
Yeah I could last forever on steak (if it wasn't so expensive). I wish I could eat steak for the rest of my life

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I could do that but I don't think it will be healthy in the long run.

Also, it would prevent me to discover new meals. Like I really hate pineapple on a Pizza, I tried it and it tasted awful but recently there was a new pizzeria that opened in my area and they offer something called "American Pizza Chicken Curry" and it has small pieces of pineapple. I ordered it by mistake because I like chicken and I enjoy having curry on certain dishes but when I tasted pineapple on it, I was kinda annoyed but kept eating it and it tasted very good.. maybe because of the curry and chicken mix.
In the end I can only say that I would like to eat polish "Barszcz Biały" Soup and I would enjoy it. Here is more info about this polish soup

I actually discovered this soup the first time I fled from Germany to Poland and I was visiting a restaurant on the side of a secluded road.
This is where I also later on visited a small grill bar that was on a main exit road from a city and at 2am I just was hungry and decided to order something called "Szaszłyk z Dzika" which was a little metal rod with boar meat, onion and smoked paprika

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Probably not without becoming malnourished- unless it happens to be a meal that has everything you need in it. From a taste point of view- it probably depends on the person and how much they need variety in life. My food shop is pretty much the same each week but i still really enjoy my monotonous diet. I just wish I could eat the foods I love without getting fat.