S

suicideisgood

Sep 7, 2020
Can the solution of water and SN be injected into your bloodstream or it has to be taken in orally?

Reactions: grungeCat
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
i think it would be too much to inject.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It would burn like hell, and would be hard to inject that much. Drinking it works well.

• Hugs
Reactions: grungeCat and not-2-b-the-answer
S

suicideisgood

Sep 7, 2020
It would burn like hell, and would be hard to inject that much. Drinking it works well.
The thing is i dont rly have access to antiemetics and im afraid ill throw up ( even tho i can hold my urge to vomit for hours when I get food posioning I'm not sure it's the same with SN as it is with food posioning), Im just afraid ill fuck it up

• Aww..
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You are guaranteed to fuck it up if you try injecting it. You will most likely vomit with or without antiemetics, orally or IV.

S

suicideisgood

Sep 7, 2020
You are guaranteed to fuck it up if you try injecting it. You will most likely vomit with or without antiemetics, orally or IV.

As long as i dont vomit more than like 1/3 rd of it im good to go, right?

Reactions: cyberlordsumit
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Have a back up glass or two ready and you'll be fine. It's not like food poisoning. drinking poison is a different animal, but if you have a tough stomach you might do better. Just make sure to fast.

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Do not inject it. Doing so will cause your veins to collapse. You must use it orally.

@cyberlordsumit: It seems that most people vomit from sn, even with an antiemetic. The antiemetic speeds up gastric emptying and helps to prevent nausea as much as possible. Even if you vomit, the antiemetic often still helps to delay it.

Last edited:
Reactions: cyberlordsumit
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
there's possibility even if you vomit you'd succeed

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Just have another dose prepared, and drink it if you vomit, so there is no need to worry about it.