• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pangolin

Pangolin

Perfecting my plan >:3
Feb 3, 2024
Say I hold a blade to my wrist or hold it to my gut like i was gonna stab myself. Never pointing it at the other person as a threat to their life. Just as a threat of mine. Could it get you in trouble?

Reactions: Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
You would need to elaborate more on the situation in order to get proper advice about this.

Reactions: Abyssal
Pangolin

Pangolin

Feb 3, 2024
im not sure how since it's a hypothetical lol

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Say I hold a blade to my wrist or hold it to my gut like i was gonna stab myself. Never pointing it at the other person as a threat to their life. Just as a threat of mine. Could it get you in trouble?
If the cops are called they'll most likely find something to charge you with. Probably lock you up for "mental health evaluation" or whatever you call it.

Reactions: Sleeper System and Pangolin
Pangolin

Pangolin

Feb 3, 2024
That's where you stfu until you get a lawyer

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
Can I ask what would be the purpose of doing this?

And yes, you can be charged with threatening public safety even if you're only pointing the knife at yourself. Like I said, there's zero logical reason as to why someone would do this if they were mentally stable. At the very least, you'll be locked in the psych ward with restraints and only afterward have access to lawyers or whatever.

• Informative
Reactions: Sleeper System and Pangolin
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Not sure about legally but uh….just don't do it I guess. Being suicidal doesn't give anyone the right to be a piece of shit who threatens others.

Reactions: Sleeper System and Thanksforeverything
Pangolin

Pangolin

Feb 3, 2024
Yeah that's a good point

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
People in public with blades threatening themselves are definitely getting locked up.

Not sure what the charge would be but surely something. Sounds like a really bad idea to me.

There are better ways to cry for help than causing a lot of hassle like this.

Maybe check out the recovery section?

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
im not sure how since it's a hypothetical lol
Oh. I see. I wont waste my time taking your question seriously then lol
but yeah the posters above seem to have done a good job answer. ^_^;;

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I imagine someone flaunting a knife in public- whether towards themselves or others is going to cause alarm. I imagine the police's first priority will be to disarm the person- maybe via taser. Then, it's a trip to the psyche ward I imagine- at the very least.

But like others- I'm puzzled really. If it's a serious attempt, why choose such an unreliable method- to begin with? Even if the person manages to cut or stab themselves, medical assistance will be given immediately. If it's a cry for help, ok but I imagine just lingering about on a bridge could have the same effect and scare people less. If it's to deliberately shock and upset people then- I guess the person has their reasons but- it's not likely going to be a targetted 'attack'. It could well be seen by children etc. Personally, I don't support that kind of behaviour.