• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
It so, how much would I need? I'm between 8 1/2 - 9 stone if that's relevant.
What are the side effects? The last thing I want is physical pain or anxiety.

smaragdyne

smaragdyne

Jul 21, 2024
You would feel like super relaxed and maybe happy, so potentially that counts as "high". Not "high" like amphetamines or opioids though. Best case scenario you would fall asleep for a couple days. Worse case scenario is you basically walk around sleep-walking and potentially do something stupid lol. (That's what I've seen anyway).

I would take how much you usually take but double it and see what happens. If that's not enough you can always take more. Diazepam will never cause physical pain or anxiety (unless you're in heroic-dose territory (multiple bottles lol), then idk what would happen!).

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Well, it's a calming drug, not as strong as, for example, Xanax, but it works in the same way. It can be addictive, especially if you feel like you can't cope without sedative medication. Perhaps the most useful thing about it is that it can be used to calm down and as a trip killer. It can also be used e.g. with alcohol to get a stronger drunk (if anyone wants to try).

Edit: I thought about adding this to this because I don't actually use pharmaceutical / sedative drugs myself.

Last edited: