Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I know my time is coming soon. My suicide is situational. Once my living situation changes (I will be homeless soon) then I will be forced to do it. I have a few weeks. I visualize my death daily but I don't want to. Has anyone been able to really appreciate their last days or is it just a slow drag till the end?

Reactions: garrypallister99
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
For me it's currently a slow drag. I'm sitting around waiting for the days to pass before I finally get paid. I've made peace with it though, I only just wish I CTB earlier.

Reactions: cscott
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
For me it's currently a slow drag. I'm sitting around waiting for the days to pass before I finally get paid. I've made peace with it though, I only just wish I CTB earlier.
I feel you. I have made peace with CTB. I just want to enjoy my last days, but I can't seem to. It is a slow drag.

Reactions: experimentee
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
Slow drag .. it's like my last days I'm dragging myself through the last fire to exit hell with the last amounts of energy I have left!

I have no energy to even brush my teeth I'm that sick of being human. I truly just cannot be bothered any fuxking more.

I check my postage tracking 24/7-365

Reactions: Lookoutbelow
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
sloow drag, im waiting for the arrival of my method at the wait is annoying me.

Reactions: cscott and Lookoutbelow
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Slow drag .. it's like my last days I'm dragging myself through the last fire to exit hell with the last amounts of energy I have left!

I have no energy to even brush my teeth I'm that sick of being human. I truly just cannot be bothered any fuxking more.

I check my postage tracking 24/7-365
I'm at an end as well, can't even be bothered to wash. Going to use the SN without the other stuff since I'm going to puke anyway and a while of pain will go away eventually.

Reactions: cscott
cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
I'm at an end as well, can't even be bothered to wash. Going to use the SN without the other stuff since I'm going to puke anyway and a while of pain will go away eventually.
Yep nothing. I literally got energy for fuck all.. all my energy goes into checking ss or having to feed my self the last moments my body yearns for a bit of food.

Why are you not waiting for AE & benzos ?

Reactions: Bluebunnysky
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Yep nothing. I literally got energy for fuck all.. all my energy goes into checking ss or having to feed my self the last moments my body yearns for a bit of food.

Why are you not waiting for AE & benzos ?
I can't find AE in the UK. I tried an online pharmacy and they rejected the order 😠

cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
I can't find AE in the UK. I tried an online pharmacy and they rejected the order 😠
I'm uk I have one if u can wait.. u can pm me

Last edited:
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
No. And it gets exponenitally worse as you age.

Reactions: Lookoutbelow
G

garrypallister99

Aug 20, 2023
I know my time is coming soon. My suicide is situational. Once my living situation changes (I will be homeless soon) then I will be forced to do it. I have a few weeks. I visualize my death daily but I don't want to. Has anyone been able to really appreciate their last days or is it just a slow drag till the end?
I have