qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
What does that section on your profile mean?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Afaik a user can mark a post as "solution" when it solved their problem. Someone may correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, qw3rty259 and DeIetedUser4739
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Jst mns tht sme1 askd a questn or fr sme advce & th/ bst answr ws givn as 'solutn'

Slf hve solutn bt hve 0 idea frm whch commnt

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
When you create a thread, you can choose to post it as a "Discussion", "Question" or "Poll". If you choose "Question", responses to thread will be scored using votes and you can choose to mark one of the responses as a solution, which adds a solution to the profile of the user that posted that response.

• Informative
Reactions: rozeske, Forever Sleep, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
Jst mns tht sme1 askd a questn or fr sme advce & th/ bst answr ws givn as 'solutn'

Slf hve solutn bt hve 0 idea frm whch commnt
Thanks for the answer, but I still don't understand how do you mark a comment as a solution. I didn't see such button ever. Or do you have to ask a question with the "help" prefix in order to be able to do so?
When you create a thread, you can choose to post it as a "Discussion", "Question" or "Poll". If you choose "Question", responses to thread will be scored using votes and you can choose to mark one of the responses as a solution, which adds a solution to the profile of the user that posted that response.
Oh, thanks, now i got it. Didn't pay attention to that "question" button at all until now

Reactions: ijustwishtodie