• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Inf

Mar 10, 2023
Genuine question, I'd rather not live at all and give someons who actually needs it to live a better life.

• Hugs
Reactions: edu0z
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I think you have to die first.

This is all a bit Repo the Genetic Opera.

lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
Nope you can't. Though I am a big believer in donating your organs in general, it can not be the reason for the death.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
This one got a laugh out of me lol.

That aside, many countries make it so your organs have a default on being completely untouched. If you want your organs to go to good use after your death, I'd look into how that works in your country and fill out any forms or whatever the process entails. More likely than not, they will be untouched without proper permission.

AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
No I think at best you can lower your life expectancy but kill yourself all together? I think that only exists in the movies lmao

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Maybe by doing an agreement with a criminal person probably. you can get someone to do the job , like to kill you and then take the organs then maybe. Of course the rich person needing the transplant would need to be there with a few doctors to get it done effectively. There are many traffickers including narcos that do business like that. Those organs they get to rich people come from normal individuals. The rich do whatever to live . If i could give them all my organs i would , i dont need them i just want them to give me a fast death and thats it.