BGM

BGM

Nov 9, 2020
hey i'm just new here and have been hesitant to join for a while. I'm not that opinionated and i can be easily persuaded by a lot of things. Can you try to convince me about any topic?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Deleted member 23586 and Deleted member 1465
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
... Huh? Sorry but why would anyone here try to convince you of anything?? Like ... Go do things that will make the world a better, more beautiful, fairer place. You'll feel great about it if you do.

Reactions: Sensei, WitheringAway, _Minsk and 1 other person
BGM

BGM

Nov 9, 2020
... Huh? Sorry but why would anyone here try to convince you of anything?? Like ... Go do things that will make the world a better, more beautiful, fairer place. You'll feel great about it if you do.
Nothing, maybe i just want to learn something from others or see their insights about things.

Reactions: Sensei
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
this is so bizarre and funny haha

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Reactions: Deleted member 19654, Soul, Sensei and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
We're not here to convince people of anything. I believe you came to the wrong place for that.

Reactions: Soul and Sensei
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
Antwerp antwerp antwerp.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
This doesn't seem like a good idea, or are you like trying to learn to think more critically? I'm confused. Please do think critically tho and Question everything. You gotta be careful

BGM

BGM

Nov 9, 2020
We're not here to convince people of anything. I believe you came to the wrong place for that.
I guess i was wrong to make this thread then. I just want someone to share their stance on issues/topics and maybe agree with them based on how they presented it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
Why do i find this really......kewt? Hmm.....

Reactions: Disappointered, Brick In The Wall and _Kaira_
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I guess i was wrong to make this thread then. I just want someone to share their stance on issues/topics and maybe agree with them based on how they presented it.

Welcome to the site. It would just help if you had something specific in mind to discuss. No worries though :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 23586 and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
That's slightly different, the original post made it sound like you were asking to be convinced or swayed. I'm sure you'll find people with commonalities here.

Reactions: Disappointered, _Kaira_ and Deleted member 23586
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
hey i'm just new here and have been hesitant to join for a while. I'm not that opinionated and i can be easily persuaded by a lot of things. Can you try to convince me about any topic?

Edward or Jacob?

Reactions: Deleted member 23586 and _Kaira_
BGM

BGM

Nov 9, 2020
That's slightly different, the original post made it sound like you were asking to be convinced or swayed. I'm sure you'll find people with commonalities here.
Sorry about that, I do hope that I could find someone I could connect with.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Sorry about that, I do hope that I could find someone I could connect with.
Of course you can! No need to apologize. You already are, I'd also recommend threads like the lounge. It's just a general chit chat and you can get to know us.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-ss-lounge.32243/