• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NaughtyGirl

Oct 3, 2021
I was playing with partial hanging a moment ago. I did pretty much the opposite of what the wiki says. I wrapped a winter scarf around the noose and I placed it right under my jaw. I stared to lower my body, increasing the pressure around the neck. I was sitting and I kept moving my butt away from the anchoring point so the angle between my legs and torso was increasing. At no point did I feel pain and there was hardly any discomfort to talk about. Even though I was increasing pressure gradually at no point did I feel any throbbing sensation in my head. Eventually though I started to feel something. My breath sped up but I didn't feel like choking. For a second I could feel weakness that I know is what fainting feels like. My breath was speeding up, I felt panic building up and aborted.

Do you think that was it? That if kept going I'd have passed out within seconds from that point? When I felt that slight fainting sensation I thought it would immediately become stronger but it actually didn't.

Or is it possible that I blocked just the airway somehow and not the arteries so it was a result of hypercapnia and I wouldn't have passed out? But is this even physically possible to block the airway with a noose by not the artery? Even if that was hypercapnia then it should mean my arteries were closed too and the clock was ticking.

If someone would be so kind and confirmed or denied my words I'd be grateful. I might not be thinking completely straight at this very moment.

Edit: I tried couple more times but was unable to reach similar state. I kept blocking the jugular vein and not the artery.

Last edited:
Reactions: unhappily everafter