• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
As in, putting the bean bags on your arteries and tightening the rope before starting? I've had trouble getting the rope to block off my arteries and was wondering if this method would make it easier to?

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
As in, putting the bean bags on your arteries and tightening the rope before starting? I've had trouble getting the rope to block off my arteries and was wondering if this method would make it easier to?
When NN was my method me and others tried it via partial hanging and while there's a mix bag of answers some people said it works while others didn't so. Whenever I tried it I found my carotid arteries and I felt the numbing sensation go across my body faster with partial suspension than the recommended idea of laying down somehow.

• Informative
Reactions: Bigsmoke777 and DynamicDepression
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
When NN was my method me and others tried it via partial hanging and while there's a mix bag of answers some people said it works while others didn't so. Whenever I tried it I found my carotid arteries and I felt the numbing sensation go across my body faster with partial suspension than the recommended idea of laying down somehow.
Thank you. It's probably worth a try then, at least.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles