I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
I have really bad OCD and anxiety to the point I can't even go out if I don't take some antianxiety medication. I never considered ending my life when I was battling the worst of it. Only now that I have a very difficult and seemingly incurable physical illness am I considering suicide. Can we please start a thread for those that are in physical pain and want it to stop any way possible? I am a very strong person mentally, but this illness has broken me down completely and I don't know what else to do. There is help out there for mental illness. Just be careful who you choose to go with because of lot of shrinks are like drug dealers looking to hook their claws into your brain with meds that control every chemical in your head. They have extremely bad side effects and you can be diagnosed with the most disastrous and absurd condition on the spot. They will then proceed to put you on very strong drugs that are nearly impossible to get off of and once you do your brain chemistry is so fucked up that suicide will be about the only thing you think about along with other necessary things like eating, pissing, and shitting (sorry to be blunt but that's the reality). I think it was a great idea to start the recovery thread but I feel like those of us who are so depleted because of physical issues are lost and far in between in these message boards? Can the mods please consider my idea?

• Aww..
Reactions: Jumper, Lennox and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals