• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So since Im just a kid (19) I dont have much money or resources to get a good method. Well at least im still trying to look for all the ideas.
So I got this idea, idk if that would work but it is worth asking I guess.
So, if I buy coal, get it in a pot, light it up with a lighter first if needed ig, put it on a stove, then having it sit for 20 mins, then put my head with a blanket over, uk like inhalating when you have a runny nose.
Like, can this work?

A

Account4521

Death is included in the journey through life
Feb 1, 2024
Even if you didn't have a smoke detector this would not be easy to do successful. People could notice the smell or even the smoke and call the emergency services and then they find out what you tried. It's easier to hang yourself.

Himeasa

Himeasa

Feb 6, 2023
Rope is extremely cheap. Neck-ties or cables can also be used for that purpose. There are also very innocuous-seeming types of rope such as those for climbing, which conveniently are also very sturdy for that purpose.

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
T

the old man

Dec 23, 2023
Reading through your previous posts I have to give you kudos for all your previous plans, renting an apartment ( I don't have much money 🙄 ) and taking 300 odd tablets, smuggling H and a syringe 💉 into a mental institution and now hanging your head over a pot full of burning coal without burning your face off to inhale the fumes in the hope you will meet your timely demise, maybe if you read through the methods threads you will eventually find something that would help.

• Yay!
Reactions: Tears in Rain and rozeske
KarmaBus

KarmaBus

Student
Apr 15, 2023
There are many things off the top of my head that could go very wrong with this plan:

As another stated, smoke alarm.
The blanket could easily catch on fire from the coals.
You could cause a major fire.
You could go unconscious and fall into the coals and suffer severe burns.
You could fall unconscious onto the floor and the blanket comes off and you have access to breathing oxygen.
I'm assuming that you do not live alone, so you could potentially poison others or even take their lives unintentionally.
This would be very dangerous and I would advise you not to attempt this.

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
Reading through your previous posts I have to give you kudos for all your previous plans, renting an apartment ( I don't have much money 🙄 ) and taking 300 odd tablets, smuggling H and a syringe 💉 into a mental institution and now hanging your head over a pot full of burning coal without burning your face off to inhale the fumes in the hope you will meet your timely demise, maybe if you read through the methods threads you will eventually find something that would help.
I am trying to look for all the possibilities. I dont have money myself, but my brother does, and I might be able to have him give me some. Idk but I am finding joy in looking for the right one, the perfect one for me. I have a few plans that may work, but I just try and survive a little longer and this helps.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Fire creates carbon dioxide, and if there is enough carbon dioxide around you - enough to displace the oxygen - you will suffocate and die. But the method you suggest is unlikely to be effective. You probably won't be able to reduce the amount of oxygen in the air you are breathing enough to have much effect. You will probably just cough a lot from the smoke. There are many other - more practical - methods discussed in the many threads on this site.
You don't tells us why you want to ctb, and I can't search your past posts to see if they tell us, because your profile is blocked.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I second this ☝️. there are a number of methods listed. You would benefit to careful read through them and see which one works best for you instead of coming up with ideas that could lead to botched attempts that lead to permanent damage. (Though they may be joyful time pass.)

P.s. No, the technique of inhaling steam for runny nose will not work for CO.