• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SyrupForBlood

SyrupForBlood

A Sweet Sadness
Jul 21, 2024
They put me on 40mg and I've just been stockpiling my meds for a year now, i have roughly 5000mg of prozac saved and other mixed medications. I'm just wondering if this would be enough to be lehtal or if there would be a major risk of brain damage if failure due to the nature of the drug. Thanks!

Reactions: droppedmysyrup
VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
No, overdosing on Prozac is highly unrecommended. The drug almost certainly won't kill you, and yes, you might end up with some serious health hazard.

Reactions: vesisika, SyrupForBlood and droppedmysyrup
HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Suffering
Jul 24, 2024
Don't do that, completely unreliable and will likely leave you in more pain than you are now.

There are plenty of methods people have used on this forum that are more reliable if you are that way inclined.

Reactions: SyrupForBlood and droppedmysyrup
droppedmysyrup

droppedmysyrup

r
Jul 23, 2024
They put me on 40mg and I've just been stockpiling my meds for a year now, i have roughly 5000mg of prozac saved and other mixed medications. I'm just wondering if this would be enough to be lehtal or if there would be a major risk of brain damage if failure due to the nature of the drug. Thanks!
Prozac is none lethal, the most that might happen is you fuck your liver up processing all of that maybe some other unwarranted health issues.

Reactions: vesisika and SyrupForBlood
rainwillneverstop

rainwillneverstop

Global Mod | Serious Health Hazard
Jul 12, 2022
As others said, no.
And I personally wouldn't do any OD which isn't the 5 pill method from the peaceful pill handbook

Reactions: SyrupForBlood
SyrupForBlood

SyrupForBlood

A Sweet Sadness
Jul 21, 2024
Thank you all for your replies, i won't with this new input if its not going to work.

A

annique

a failed creation of mother nature
Jul 5, 2022
i overdosed on Prozac last year and all I felt was a super strong headache, as far as I can recall

Reactions: SyrupForBlood