Turmeric

Turmeric

Nov 13, 2023
i wanna hang myself from the shower pipes, its the only place i can think of. will it hold my weight? im 48kg
also im thinking of putting a sheet over the shower glass walls and a warning note so my roommates dont have to see me and can call for someone to take care of my body. i'll do it when theyre asleep so i have alot of time.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
space-jester

space-jester

Oct 3, 2023
hm.. hard to say. but i would say probably not, theyre not really built to support more than a few pounds or so (sorry cringe american) though if you aim it closer to the base where its connected to the wall it may be a bit sturdier.
youll probably just hurt yourself with it though, like choke yourself out.
best wishes <3

Turmeric

Turmeric

Nov 13, 2023
yea that is what is was thinking to. there isnt many sturdy places in my shared living space so it was the shower pipes or nothing. guess i have to contiune figuring this out aaaaaaaaaah

• Hugs
Reactions: space-jester, Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Always test the strength of your anchor points by pushing down with your weight and swinging on it to account for the convulsions. Also if you are in a shared space you could make noise and be rescued which can result in brain damage so consider that.

J

JKAC

Jan 7, 2024
Absolutely not, I wouldn't try it to be honest with you. You need something that can help with the drop or you will suffer more than you would want to.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Turmeric

Turmeric

Nov 13, 2023
Absolutely not, I wouldn't try it to be honest with you. You need something that can help with the drop or you will suffer more than you would want to.
yea ur right. my other options are balcony, but many people would see and kids too which i dont want. or a tree in the woods but i have to little physical strength to walk that far. i have to look in to something that is not hanging probably but that will take longer time to prepere for unfortunatly :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
I met a dude who told me he tried to hang himself a few times from the shower pipes. After his 3rd attempt doing so, the pipes broke. I wouldnt recommend that method.

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 82921