S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
I was able to compress my carotids...pretty easily...I kept doing it for some days...it felt really good...the hypoxia...now, when I do it..same spot and everything...all I can do is compress the juglars...maybe I pushed the carotid artery in too deep...I know, sounds stupid...but, I dont know what the hell is going on with my body.

Reactions: EmptyManForever
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Hard to say why you're not hitting the spot, but no the body doesn't really shift things what way. Are you feeling the pulse in the same place?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
This. Maybe try a bit higher or lower on your neck to hit where the common carotid bifurcates.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I was able to compress my carotids...pretty easily...I kept doing it for some days...it felt really good...the hypoxia...now, when I do it..same spot and everything...all I can do is compress the juglars...maybe I pushed the carotid artery in too deep...I know, sounds stupid...but, I dont know what the hell is going on with my body.
Yes they can change position. In fact they probably did. The body does amazing things.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
That's not really how the vasculature works. You can palpate a vein in your hand or arm, and it may move slightly with pressure, but they stay in the same place. This is why anatomy and surgery work. Everyone's body is overwhelmingly the same, save for some specific genetic differences like situs inversus.

The individual's carotids have not moved. They are in the same place they were yesterday and will be tomorrow.

S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
That's not really how the vasculature works. You can palpate a vein in your hand or arm, and it may move slightly with pressure, but they stay in the same place. This is why anatomy and surgery work. Everyone's body is overwhelmingly the same, save for some specific genetic differences like situs inversus.

The individual's carotids have not moved. They are in the same place they were yesterday and will be tomorrow.

Does the brain get used to hypoxia? Not feeling the same high as I used to

Reactions: EmptyManForever