• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
Not to make light of it, I'm actually asking if someone goes through with it and there is an afterlife and you can somehow communicate.

Just some kind of sign of whether there's peace after or if we should try to hold on or show us some glimmer of a path. Something!

Just try not to make it too scary, but I would exchange a moment of scariness for some kind of sign.

• Hugs
Reactions: GinaIsReady, secondtimesthecharm, inconsequential and 4 others
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
will do

Reactions: GinaIsReady, Soul and AutumnEmbers
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
I'll sure try. I was hoping some friends or family that went before would have tried, but nothing yet.

I have a list of people to poke once I'm on the other side. Hopefully I can get through if there is anything there to work with.

Reactions: GinaIsReady
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Yes but they would have to have projected the etheric body and be in the real time zone which is very hard to do consciously.

Reactions: GinaIsReady
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I will likely be a restless spirit who hangs around for a while before reincarnating into the next density, and I will want to poke around on the Internet. So, yes.

Reactions: DreamCatcher, Vienrose, GinaIsReady and 1 other person
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
God, I hope not. I just want there to be nothing.

Reactions: NoDream, not_a_robot, GinaIsReady and 1 other person
secondtimesthecharm

secondtimesthecharm

Jun 14, 2019
Most of me hopes not. I used to believe in reincarnation but my thoughts on 'life' after death aren't nearly so well defined or easy to describe anymore. I'm just tired now, and I want to rest, far away from the world as we know it.

But there's a tiny spiteful, petty part of me that hopes otherwise. I can think of a few people who could use a good scare :)

Reactions: DreamCatcher and not_a_robot
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I know somebody I'd like to haunt. Unfortunately, I don't believe in such things.

Reactions: not_a_robot
P

Person

May 29, 2019
I went to see a medium with a friend after my husband died. I can't say I believe it, but some of the stuff she said was accurate enough that I can't completely dismiss it.
Anyway, myself and said friend have decided on a code word and planned that when I die, she will go to the same medium and see if that medium receives the code word from me.
And if its all bollocks at least it should give my friend a laugh.

Reactions: DreamCatcher
On the edge

On the edge

Jun 9, 2019
Yeah I think some people stick around for a bit. It seems as if there are many paranormal entities who have died by suicide, and that exist on a parallel plane.